Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 5:30 PM
Default WCIF Ask about relationship status?
Hi there!
I was playing with one SIm I'd like to pair with one of his friends... But I don't remember if she's dating anyone!
I was wondering if there's any hacked ingame interaction to ask about the relationship status of another Sim. I know there are plenty of ways, but I'd like to try something ingame (maybe something showing also crushes/love).
I've already found this one but it's quite old and I'm afraid it will mess up the game.
Do you know if there's anything similar updated?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:10 PM
syberspunk's mod actually works perfectly fine, though (I'm not sure on this) it might cause a neighbourhood reset and your Sims will pop out of their chairs and stuff.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#3 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:23 PM
I've used it for a while, but it hasn't reset any of my neighborhoods (could just be lucky though) and it's worked fine all this time.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
syberspunk's mod actually works perfectly fine, though (I'm not sure on this) it might cause a neighbourhood reset and your Sims will pop out of their chairs and stuff.

Oh well, if it works I'm not worried about the Sims resetting!
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
I've used it for a while, but it hasn't reset any of my neighborhoods (could just be lucky though) and it's worked fine all this time.

Oh, that's amazing! I usually try to avoid very old CC, but if you says it work I'll give it a try!

Thank you so much for your help
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 7:35 PM
BTW, it looks like this:

Gilbert Jacquet is popular in my neighbourhood. Or at least, he was, until he decided to bring all his girlfriends along on an outing. Didn't go well, that.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 7:37 PM
Oh wow...so complete. Excellent.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:40 AM
@ Rosebine I have all EPS up to Seasons ( I took BV and FT out long time ago ) I just went into my game to test creator Syberspunk mod here http://modthesims.info/d/185681
It work just PERFECT there was no neighborhood reset. I test this on my Romance Sims when ask by another Sims if she was in a relationship she name 6 Sims she was in love with,
then when I ask her to ask him he said he was Married. LMAO this mod is so funny this is a KEEPER. hahaha

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:37 AM
What's the not really good at anything yet?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:50 AM
Oh, I had him ask about skills. Gilbert prefers to spend his time wooing women rather than skilling up.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 6:57 AM
I noticed that lol. I hope he at least has a high cooking skill, seeing as he owns a bakery.