Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#501 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 2:25 AM
Here is the mother and daughter, and mother and son of the Argent family which is my current family. Ironically "Argent" is french for money and they are quite broke ! But anyways, I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the whole family together or pictures of the kids with their dad, so for now this is all. The mom is named Saffron, the son is named Luke, and the little girl is Juniper!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#502 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 1:04 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Jun 2018 at 10:47 AM.
A little late for Christmas pics, perhaps - but here are a few pics from Aidan and Lily's first Christmas, together with their siblings Erica and Tony

Theorist
#503 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 10:42 AM

The Racines
Cristal Racine (née Delorme) holding baby girl Chanel and her husband Robin (ex-dormie).

Lab Assistant
#504 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 7:53 PM
An updated family portrait of the Sloans, posted on the previous page.

L-R: Frank, Bessie, Rowan, Esta, and Lenora. The kids are growing up D:

Also a family photo of the smallest family in Pinedale, the Mulloys.

Georgina and Kenzie with their son, Roger.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:22 AM
Another updated picture, Roger is now a child.

Kenzie unfortunately blinked, or he just likes to smile with his eyes closed I'm not entirely sure which.

Also, the largest family in Pinedale, the Lewis-Neal family.

Claire (red-head) and Sadie (alien) have three children. Twins Eden (L) and Bristol (R), and little Nessa. They also have dog, Paco, and are expecting their fourth bundle of joy in the near future.

Call me Hannah
Test Subject
#506 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:18 AM
Default Alexander family photo
Lab Assistant
#507 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:51 PM
Some more family photographs from Pinedale

The updated Lewis-Neal portrait. Parents are Sadie (alien) and Claire (red head), and the children are the twins Bristol (left front) and Eden (far left front), Nessa (right front), Tara (far right front), Jan (held by Claire), and Hera (held by Sadie). They want ten children, such as chaotic household!

The Thomason Family. Parents Ella and Phoenix, and the twins Iona and Conner. Sadly the twins didn't inherit Ella's ears, and since there won't be any more babies for these two they'll end with her.

Lastly, the Plank family. Ella's brother, Melvyn, and his wife Xanthia with their young son, Tay. Hopefully their second offspring will inherit the ears.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#508 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:44 PM
The Sweets family celebrating little Skittles' birthday!

Theorist
#509 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 3:31 PM

Séléna L'Ecuyer and her youngest son, Thanos
She's an angry woman since she divorced.
Thanos is the happiest teen in the hood since he's currently dating Marianne Morneau-Diop.
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 10:04 AM
Field Researcher
#511 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:06 PM
The Myers Family exchanging gifts on Christmas Morning before eating Santa Cookies and heading out to the ice skating rink.
I think it will be their new Christmas tradition!

His anticipation is building....Oh what could it be?
Field Researcher
#512 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 6:19 AM
The last few family photos I got before my 'hood went BOOM! and died. *sigh* R.I.P 'hood, hello rebuilding...

Plamen and Terence Carli, with Terence's unknowingly pregnant boyfriend, Pavlo Keil.

Audrey and Everett Niles with their two children, Leomie and Declan.

Half siblings, Talithia Hallowell and April Burris (nee Hallowell.)

Half siblings Olivia and Teal Topaz, with Keith Linscott.
(Teal and Keith are not related, but Olivia is the older half sister of both.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Link Ninja
#513 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:18 AM Last edited by Charmful : 13th Feb 2017 at 7:29 AM.
Default Hart Siblings Holiday Edition
Considering it's been awhile since I did a Hart Sibs line-up, here's a holiday edition to catch up. It'll be the 4th to date and here is where they last all stood last time.

Harmony: A lot more serious, as one has to be as a high school principal. Her husband is running for mayor, her 3 sons are running amok. She just burnt two turkeys and is gonna make all her younger siblings eat it for Christmas.

Andante: Scandalica City Police Chief and the stress and long hours are showing up wrinkle by wrinkle day by day. He needs a vacation. Everyone noticed him pilfering energy drinks from Harmony's fridge.

Adagio: Has a license to kill but luckily he's not wound as tight as his twin and older sister. He and his wife ended up having some kidlets and moved into a nice place in Memosa Bay. He was the uncle that stayed the latest and played poker with his nephews. He won.

Melody: Wishes Rhapsody would still stop copying her hairstyles. She's a general practitioner with twins on the loose but she and her hubby of few words make an excellent team of kid wranglers. Snuck into Harmony's hot tub to make out with her husband when no one was looking because of the turkey fires.

Rhapsody: Insists that her hairstyle is plenty different from Melody's but is only mildly annoyed as she got a babysitter and left her two tykes home so she could drink all the champagne she wanted at dinner.

Sonata: Not doing too hot as she's currently got a bun number 2 in the oven. Left the party early to go vomit in her own home and missed her husband fight with Melody's. Otherwise, when not afflicted with pregnancy, she's a shrewd pottery business owner.

More Christmas party details here

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
#514 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:53 PM
Link Ninja
#515 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:52 AM
Default Founder's Day snaps

Stacia and her little brother, Xander are tasked to do yard work on Founder's day to honor their grandparents. Xander hinders more than helps.

Their grandfather is fixing some chili con carne for lunch

The kids take a break and get a bite to eat while listening to their grandmother's weird story

Looks like Stacia crashes into a nap instead of finishing the yard work and her grandmother has to do it herself.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#516 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 11:14 AM
Some of you might recognize these sims from the The Sims Life Stories. I'm playing the converted to TS2 versions of Four Corners and Bitville available here on MTS, with Bitville attached as a downtown to Four Corners. Sharon Foss (Riley's aunt) married Maximillion Oglethorpe and they had a baby whom they named Maxwell. Also shown is Jane Harlow who is Riley's mother as well as being Sharon's sister and little Maxwell's aunt.

Riley, Sharon, and Jane getting ready for Sharon's big day:

(Riley's dyed her hair from its natural brown. She just feels more like a redhead.)

Jane with her newborn nephew:

Maximillion with baby Maxwell:

(It's not really visible in the pic, but Maxwell inherited his father's eyes.)

Sharon with Maxwell:

Maxwell aged into a toddler:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#517 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 10:53 AM
I was looking through my legacy family snapshots and discovered that majority of them are taken while eating. Strange...

This is my horizontal legacy founder Klara Vonderstein and her first family.
Husband Herbert, daughter Helga and Herbert's alien son Franz.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#518 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:26 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 8th Apr 2017 at 4:35 PM. Reason: text error
Default The Tchernobles

Maksim Tchernoble is a retired hitman, happy to have survived his career and started a family. He and his family live on a ranch in Bluewater Village.
Test Subject
#519 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:32 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 8th Apr 2017 at 4:35 PM. Reason: text error
Default The Borgias in the American Old West

Lucrezia, Rodrigo, Juan and Cesare. Inspired by a story written by 50251sid at A03.org.
Mad Poster
#520 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 12:43 AM
Oh wow..beautiful picture @kanjibongoh
Can I ask you where you got the female long blond hair? It is wonderful..and I don't have it. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#521 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 1:06 AM
Default The Kohlyders

Boson and Hadrian Kohlyder are time-travelers from another world...

...they came to Earth in the time before Antiquity and explored every corner of the globe...(the poor photographer who wandered away from the archaeological expedition he was traveling with and captured this tintype mysteriously disappeared).

They finally settled in a remote region in Simtropolis and live in a modest underground bunker. Hoping for a rescue ship to come spirit them away and back to their home planet, they stay out of sight and out of the affairs of Earth-bound Sims. They watch A LOT of TV. Boson prefers movies and, thanks to cable television, has seen every movie ever made; his wife, Hadrian, is an unrepentant news junkie.

Although the battle for use of the remote control is constant, the couple manages to maintain a happy existence together.
Test Subject
#522 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 1:09 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 17th Apr 2017 at 2:27 PM.
Hi Rosebine! Thank you! I am looking through my downloads now and will post the link as soon as I find it...
Mad Poster
#523 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 2:36 AM
Thank you very much! hoping I am not giving you too much work.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#524 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 4:35 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 17th Apr 2017 at 2:27 PM.
No, no, no! After nine years of gameplay I really suck at a lot of stuff--like learning how to use Delphy's Download Manager properly...and I have a ridiculous amount of cc thanks to wonderful creators, like you, that keep this game fresh and still addictive, dear Rosebine <3 I found the hair here:

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...newsea-sexybomb

Sorry it took me so long to track down, but enjoy!
Instructor
#525 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:04 AM
The simfileshare link doesn't work... So I went to allthehairs and found another link for the same hair: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...php?topic=33123
Page 21 of 28