Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 5:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can you stop the street from repainting itself?
Hey all! D3 here. Again. I have an odd question.

Some of my lots, I like to repaint the tiles reserved for the street using "moveobjects on. " And it usually works...until I leave and reenter the lot, the street tiles having fixed themselves.

Is there perhaps a cheat or workaround to prevent this?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:00 PM
Which tiles are you changing, and is this on a residential lot? I never have any problems changing the road floor covering.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:51 PM
The tiles out the front? They should only reset if you pick up the lot and move it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 5:42 PM
Is that what does it? Huh. Maybe I'm mistaken. I'll check again.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 6:29 PM
For apartment lots the tiles will be reset when you move a sim in, also.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 7:36 PM
Yep. You guys were right. I'm a dumb. XD

Sorry to waste your time!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 7:51 PM
You're not dumb. You just don't know everything all at once. We've all been on here asking questions that stumped us that were easy for other people.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)