Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 7:02 AM
Default The Burrow from Harry Potter
So i made the full on burrow...im kind of shy to message boards but im wondering if its the kind of thing people would be interested in downloading... It doesnt have any cc...
Ive been dead to the world for a while do people still really like harry potter stuff lol..
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 5:52 PM
It's definitely something I'd at least look at. I've seen a few takes on the burrow before and I think I downloaded one or two of them, but I don't think I was 100% satisfied with them and I'm always keeping an eye out for better versions of that kind of thing!

I think it would be worth uploading. Even if only a handful of people want it, I bet those few people would be really pleased to get it!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:02 PM
Heres a little preview if you dont mind me asking what you think so far...

Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
It's definitely something I'd at least look at. I've seen a few takes on the burrow before and I think I downloaded one or two of them, but I don't think I was 100% satisfied with them and I'm always keeping an eye out for better versions of that kind of thing!

I think it would be worth uploading. Even if only a handful of people want it, I bet those few people would be really pleased to get it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:05 PM
I know it would be so much better with a lot of cc but its only recent ive had internet so ive never really downloaded much cc.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 10:24 PM
From the view of the outside it doesn't look like the burrow but it's hard to tell from the weird top down ish angle.
Scholar
#6 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 1:06 PM
I really like how much detail you've put into the furnishing! The shot of the dining area looks really good, and I really like how much personality the bedrooms have. It makes it much easier to tell which bedroom was intended for who!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 1:43 PM
I don't recall what the original thing exactly looks like, but I like your version.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )