Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:54 PM
Default SimPE with Ultimate Collection?
Hi, I've recently downloaded TS2 Ultimate Collectrion, and seems like SimPE isnt working properly now. In Object Workshop, when I got the list to choose the object to clone, only objects from 'happy holidays stuff' are displayed... I already checked preferences, all eps are linked. There wouldnt be any problem if only basegame objects were displayed... Im unable to create anything. Does anybody know how to fix that?
I know this thread isnt in the perfect forum, but I wasnt able to create it in the main object creation forum...
Thanks for your helping
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 9:15 PM
Are the EPs linked to the UC folders, not the folders for your old TS2 game?
Is the file table correct? Boxes ticked, folders not showing up as {Missing}?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:05 PM
Okay. When i ran SimPE for the first time everything was ok with linking the expansion packs... when i ran it this time they all dissappeared. I linked them all once again and one thing is fixed now - objects from stuff packs are displayed. Its something xD
In the file table all needed box are ticked (I guess i dont need boxes with castaway stories) And many of them are showing up as missing.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 2:28 PM
Are the missing ones things that shouldn't be missing, or are they things that are legitimately not on your computer?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:50 AM Last edited by Prime : 3rd Oct 2016 at 3:25 AM.
sorry to bump this old thread but I'm having the same problem too. I have the sims ultimate collection and none of the objects from the other expansion packs are showing up. just the objects from the basegame and happy holiday stuff.
does anyone know how to fix this?

UPDATE:

nevermind! I got it to work, this post solved it
post #9 from this thread solved it http://modthesims.info/t/529706