Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 12:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Werewolves won't hunt as pack
I have to werewolves in my active family. I had them form a pack together and then I selected "Hunt as a Pack". The active Sim started to hunt but the other Sim didn't,
she just went off and random things like reading a book. I've tried several times to get them to hunt together but the non-active sim never goes with the other one. I've already restarted the game and that didn't work so I don't know what to do.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 3:38 AM
Is the other werewolf in wolf form? Are they both outside? Is there enough room on the current lot for them not to find their route blocked briefly? Does one of them need to deal with a motive issue?

I've found a lot of things that prevented my werewolves from hunting as a pack, but fortunately, I've noticed that as long as the action icon reads "Hunt as Pack" it doesn't seem to matter. My werewolf with the Leader of the Pack LTW was still getting credit toward her LTW for the stuff she found when the rest of her pack had wandered down to the hot tub or the video games, or was dancing with the sunflowers.

And this probably isn't much help, since it's a glorified "Don't worry about it." Sorry.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 6:28 PM
Thanks, they were both outside and in wolf form. I was worried about the LTW so if it still counts that's okay i suppose.