Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 11:25 PM
Default I can't see my mods on Sims 4
I have been modding Sims for a very long time, and playing sims for longer than that. All my mods were working until last weekend then suddenly all my saved games and mods disappeared from my game. My mods are in the folder and are set up like they are supposed to and my settings are right but I have no idea why they suddenly aren't there. They don't show up in game options either. I moved all my mods into a new folder - but nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sims - but nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Origin - but nothing. I have done just about everything I could think of! I am certainly not new to the world of Mods but I am completely baffled. Someone help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 9:09 PM
Go to options. Click Game options or.. i dont know. And click something saying ''Mods''... i dont know...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 10:16 PM
Default Mods not appearing
Quote: Originally posted by spmccracken
I have been modding Sims for a very long time, and playing sims for longer than that. All my mods were working until last weekend then suddenly all my saved games and mods disappeared from my game. My mods are in the folder and are set up like they are supposed to and my settings are right but I have no idea why they suddenly aren't there. They don't show up in game options either. I moved all my mods into a new folder - but nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sims - but nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Origin - but nothing. I have done just about everything I could think of! I am certainly not new to the world of Mods but I am completely baffled. Someone help!

Check your mods in user tools- subscribed threads, that is if you have subscribed, as this will then let you know if the mods have been updated. Sometimes the mods that are not there are outdated when there is an update to the sims 4. You will have to re-download them. Also try playing the game without your mods folder in there, then the game will create a new mods folder so you can put all your mods in the folder created by the game.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 4:05 AM
Are these "mods" ones you create yourself or ones you downloaded?

Aren't mods automatically disabled in Sims 4 whenever there's a new Patch release? So next question: did the game auto-update this last weekend?