Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 1:28 PM
Default instrument sound off
Does anyone know how to either turn off the sound of the instruments, or turn the sound lower? This is only the instruments that they are playing. like violin og piano and guitar. I couldnt find it in the game, cause I want all other sounds on.

thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 1:38 PM
Unfortunately this is locked under Sound Effects, turning this down will also turn down every other detailed sound in the game from the sound of eating, cooking, showering including the ambience sounds, so only Voices can be heard.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 8:04 AM Last edited by markcowell23 : 16th Sep 2019 at 2:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by linns
Does anyone know how to either turn off the sound of the instruments, or turn the sound best washing machine in india lower? This is only the instruments that they are playing. like violin og piano and guitar. I couldnt find it in the game, cause I want all other sounds on.

thanks!

facing same issue
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 11:07 AM
I just had Wednesday Addams playing the pipe organ, and Morticia and Pugsley were playing violins. The sound levels in my game were fine relative to the other sounds.