Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 12:46 PM
Default Death of Goldilockssims
This is a mass message to all in my mother's account.

We the real life family of goldilockssims regret to inform the sims community of her death. She was known as augold's place, goldilockssims and queen elizabeth 1. She had a massive heart attack late Monday.

I know she worked really hard on her sim stuff just like she worked really hard at life.

goldi's family

If you have had recent communication with our mother, we regret to let you know that we know nothing of any situation between you and her. We will be keeping her account open because of her items that she uploaded but we are not taking responsibility of anything breaking...we do not know how to fix that stuff let alone do what she did for the game.
thank you and god bless
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goldilockssims
This is a mass message to all in my mother's account.

We the real life family of goldilockssims regret to inform the sims community of her death. She was known as augold's place, goldilockssims and queen elizabeth 1. She had a massive heart attack late Monday.

I know she worked really hard on her sim stuff just like she worked really hard at life.

goldi's family

If you have had recent communication with our mother, we regret to let you know that we know nothing of any situation between you and her. We will be keeping her account open because of her items that she uploaded but we are not taking responsibility of anything breaking...we do not know how to fix that stuff let alone do what she did for the game.
thank you and god bless

I'm sorry for your loss. I send condolences to you and your family.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 8:06 PM
My condolences to you and your family.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 10:35 PM
I would download something too remember her by but the sims 4 site is broken for me.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 11:14 PM
My deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time....

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 8:00 AM
I'm sorry to hear that,. My condolences.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 4:56 AM Last edited by szanne7000 : 30th Jul 2019 at 5:00 AM. Reason: emoticon didn't show first time
I'll miss you, my friend <3

Suzanne - Download Junkie
Quote:
Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it. - Uhura
Mad Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 3:12 AM
My sincerest condolences!

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 10:24 PM
So very sorry for your loss may you find peace during this time.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 1:29 AM
I'm sorry for you loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. She will be truly missed by the sims community!
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 1:49 AM
Very sad to hear, I think we are all grateful for what goldilockssims brought to MTS and the community in general. May she rest in peace, my condolences to you and your family.

what does his name even mean?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 5:46 PM
I just saw this, and I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts when we lose a member of the community, and it is a reminder of the real people behind the avatars. Peace be with you. - amy
Mad Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 6:40 PM
Never known her personally; my condolences to her family and friends. Losing someone you love sincerely and dearly really sucks beyond anything. I wish you all to stay strong and for the best.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.