Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:01 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 4th Feb 2018 at 3:53 PM.
Default Are in game textures available for caw {solved pretty much}
it seems like they are/should be. I'd like to use one of the dirty sands available in game but I'm not sure how to find it or get it in caw.
---------------------------------------------------------------
solved this part, i think

Also.. does anyone know where I can find opacity maps to hide the sidewalk gap next to streets. I found a link but its attached to an ad.fly and I'd...rather not click it

or the middle one

for example
------------------------------------------------------------
Solved my own issue just toying around ; u ;
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 12:53 AM
So, what did you do to get the textures in?
Also, about opacity: I have a road textures pack for CAW from Elmigo
https://modthesims.info/t/printthread.php?t=495278

This set has multiple textures for road pavements, sidewalks, opacities, lines, crosswalks, etc. One of these opacity maps is a completely invisible one, which the file itself is a 64x64 .dds image file with a solid black color. It also has rough opacities which can be useful to make the sidewalk the same material as the road, then use these opacities to make a shoulder. They are made also as a 64x64 .dds file with solid black as invisible, solid white as fully visible.
I use these texture for almost every road. The only ones I try to avoid are the line decals, as for some reason, if you use any yellow, they appear as white in low LOD, which is annoying.

Hope this helps.