Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:46 AM
Default How to hide pre-made Maxis CAS and Bodyshop Sims?
Hi Everyone,

I'm coming back to the game after a hiatus. I have re-installed with the original game discs, all expansions and stuff packs and am playing on a Windows 10 platform

When I played previously, I had this mod installed in my game which would hide all of the CAS and Bodyshop Sims from sight. I've re-downloaded that mod here, but it isn't working. I tried placing it in both the Downloads and in the Program Files folder specified by the creator, but still all Maxis sims are present in Bodyshop and in the game.

Does anyone know why this mod might no longer be working? And if it's broken, is there an alternative that will achieve the same result? I'm sure this must be a common frustration and many people would have hidden the ugly Maxis sims from sight in their game!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 3:33 AM
Bumping this thread in hopes of a reply
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:17 PM
This mod is known to give conflicts unfortunately. I have not heard of a good remake, yet. But once you make a few sims, they get lost anyway.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)