Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2018 at 6:52 AM
Default [Vent] How to deal with braggart cheater?
Seriously, how to deal with those people!? My friend is a total cheater and every time he gets a good grade, he brags a lot in front of me... ONLY in front of me because he knew that I'm a high-achiever! I don't even tell anyone if I got a good grades unless I'm being asked to. That's why no one knows, but HIM!!

He brags a lot after getting good grades despite he cheated on the whole exams with his pocket notebooks.

Him: What's your score?
Me: 68, below average.
Him: Well, I'm worse.
Me: Bullshit! I heard you were in top 5.
Him: No, I'm serious! I got 60, see for yourselves.
*He handed me his paper exam*
Me: wtf are you talking about??? you got 90 -_-
Him: Oh really? Well, that '9' looks like '6' as same as yours. LOL what a coincidence.
Me: *forced smile* LOL congratulations then!

I didn't make up those conversations. It really happened and it was the most annoying things my friend has said to me. I'm infuriated and I want justice but world is unfair!

Did this ever happened to you guys/gals? Could you tell me how to deal with something like this without sacrificing your blood pressure but without doing something that could affect my reputation?
Anyway, sorry for the swear words and terrible english. I was infuriated once again.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:39 PM
call them a nerdy virgin-for-life? ignore them? tell them who gives a shit what you got or lie about it? not to be mean but work toward getting 100? Idk, just random ideas.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2018 at 5:00 PM
Yes I have. The solution is called the real-life ignore button. The only way you'll stay sane in this world is to learn how to use it. Otherwise you'll get hypertension at age 20 and suffer from a stroke.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
call them a nerdy virgin-for-life? ignore them? tell them who gives a shit what you got or lie about it? not to be mean but work toward getting 100? Idk, just random ideas.

I don't think we were nerds. It just happened because I love my subjects, while he just wanna prove that smart-work (cheating) is better than hard-work (honesty). but what triggers me is that he won! and I could see his face full of satisfaction and confidence. Ignoring him just simply letting him shoot me whenever there's another chance, and this time I will try to dodge his bullet. So, thx for the advice!

Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Yes I have. The solution is called the real-life ignore button. The only way you'll stay sane in this world is to learn how to use it. Otherwise you'll get hypertension at age 20 and suffer from a stroke.

I guess I should get used to it. On the other hand, can't wait for justice seeing him getting caught red-handed. and thanks for the medical advice
dodgy builder
#5 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:14 AM
I would have liked to tell you he'll get cought when he gets a job, but chances are he'll get to be your boss for his ability to make the bosses feel good, and get the chance to keep exploiting others. When you hear him moving towards another chance to brag - ignore him, find a different subject to talk about.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2018 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I would have liked to tell you he'll get cought when he gets a job, but chances are he'll get to be your boss for his ability to make the bosses feel good, and get the chance to keep exploiting others. When you hear him moving towards another chance to brag - ignore him, find a different subject to talk about.

I'm afraid it's true. But I don't mind as long as I get payed in case I worked for him. Also, ignoring him maybe the best comeback, despite I can still hear him and gone crazy after I came home.
Space Pony
#7 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:44 AM
And that's what's wrong with society today

Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom

Dag-Dag
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito

How can a virgin-for-life be an insult ?Hahaha,that's something I aspire to be.