Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM
Default WCIF: a fix for the family aspiration LTWs
So I have this glitch in my game, where this lifetime want [Graduate 3 Children from College] never gets fullfilled properly. Either the sim with that ltw gets it fullfilled after the first child graduated from college or it doesn't get fullfilled at all, even after the third child graduated.

I've already researched this problem and what I found out is, that the ltw is connected to the memory "relative graduated". According to some other forums this problem also appears with the "Marry Off 6 Children" ltw. I tested it by creating an adult romance sim and his elder family sim mother and it appears that this ltw also gets fullfilled, if her only son marries 6 times. These ltw are so broken, but I really want them to work, because many of my sims have these ltws. Is there any way to fix this?
Btw, I excuse myself for my bad english, since english is not my mother tongue. I'm grateful for any suggestions.