Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:04 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 29th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM. Reason: Edited to make the title more informative, please read the Forum Guidelines
Default 3DS Max object tutorial needed
Could any one find or make a Uptodate 3ds max tutorial for Object creation. I have 3ds max 8 and Im still trying to figure out how to create Objects with it. The ones i create come out very very wrong. The one at Pandoras box or whatever its called is outofdate and keeps confusing me.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:20 PM
Hi TyeAnn

Ive done a couple of tutorials for max7 which are on my site. I dont claim to be a pro but realised the lack of tuts for 3ds max so did a couple. If MTS2 would like this tutorial here I am more than happy to share it. I would also appreciate any feedback on the tut.

Thanks

Hugs
Mummysim

http://www.simsdivine.com/home/modu...ame=Content&pa=
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
Thanks from myself as well for that link Mummysim. I have the same program and hope to eventually try meshing, so I'm sure it'll come in handy. I'll see about having a copy here as well
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:36 PM
the ones at pandora sims will be updated soon for max 8
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:43 PM
Thanks Mummysim