Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:47 PM
Default new skin tones
Hi, I was wondering how you would make a new skin tone? i'm in the middle of doing the 'angel' cast and i need to know how to get the right skin tone for 'lorne', can anybody help, im new to the whole bodyshop experience, and would appreciate any help in a basic 'step by step' guide in how to do it properly and what programmes to use.

thanks in advance

Pauline1
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:20 PM
It would be pretty simple,making skintones are the same as recoloring anything except they have alot of images to fix,theres roughly 12 or so images you need to recolor. Feel free to pm me if you need any help.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:17 PM
:wave: Hiya, you need to have a paint programme to do that kinda stuff. (my apologies if you knew this already) my personal favourite is Paintshop pro aulthough any paint programme will do really.

You will find a tutorial for beginners if you go to a site called MikeInside, im pretty new to it all myself LOL

Hope this helps you TTFN
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:47 PM
MikeInside is about *building* tutorials. Not all tutorials are the same, Andypod.

Pauline, recoloring/modifying a body skin is similar to recoloring clothing, except there are more parts to it. But you still might find some of the techniques used to modify clothing helpful in your efforts to modify the skintones. I'm afraid we don't have a step by step tutorial for skins themselves yet.