Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 9:22 AM
Default Sweet down low object help
Hi

Help me, please. I've never used Milkshape before, it's my first experience. I need to change the default position of the object in the game exactly one step down only (this corresponds to one click of the square bracket on the keyboard).
Does anyone know what number to put in the Y coordinate in Milkshape so it's exactly one ApartmentLife shiftable click lower?
I shall be grateful for the help.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:13 PM
I don't know this stuff, but I thought that @Rosebine might, if she saw it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:25 PM
Oh maybe, who knows ? What object exactly? I'll have to open it and take a look...
Though @Lamare is way better than I am at this

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Theorist
#4 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:26 PM
This is purely a guess but I believe a wall segment is 3 in milkshape and 16 clicks in game so I'd try .1875 and see how you make out if no one else knows for sure.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:38 PM
If you have something to compare it with ingame, like a picture that's the same height as one click down for the mesh you want to fix, then clone this item, export the mesh, import it to mIlkshape, and you can adjust the mesh after this item.