Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:33 PM
help
how do u make things?
Advertisement
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:11 PM
You start by reading and trying tutorials.
Reading would really help.
Start with the 'how do I....' at the top of the page.
Click and read at least the first several articles in it. Then try to actually *DO* a tutorial.
Then ask specific questions - like I was doing this and that tutorial using (name of your graphics program) and when I got to step ## this happened or I can't find...
But it needs to be specific.

There's a ton of info on the site. You must be willing to read and try things, maybe even more than once. I'm not sure why you didn't find the message I've mentioned or the tutorials, but there you go.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:04 PM
What do u want to make?It's hard to understand what u are saying?
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:21 PM
Actually, it's hard to understand what >YOU< are saying. Use real English. Ask real questions. Read all the helpful information the moderators and creators have already spent hundreds of hours disseminating here. You want personal hand-holding, send your information to my PayPal account and I'll do it for $25 an hour. Or something like that. Sheesh.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Locked thread | Locked by: Faylen Reason: Useless, Off topic, Evidence of Not Reading Before Posting