Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 6:49 AM
Default A fix for this error with the velvet rope?
Hey so I recently wanted to give a try with making special clubs and stuff. Only the problem is when I went to go make a werewolf club, since vampires have their little lounges and werewolves don't seem to have anything special for them to visit their own kind, it seems there is a bit of an error with the occult race selection, there are three occult races missing their names and all it says it "allow" I would like to know if their was a correction mod that could just put the race names back where they were supposed to go. Thanks.

Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 20th May 2018 at 8:10 AM
Apart from my agreeing with this request to find a fix for this annoying oversight, the Supernatural Hangout is actually a werewolf bar. While it does allow all other supernaturals by default, the coding is set such that it specifically attracts werewolves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2018 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Apart from my agreeing with this request to find a fix for this annoying oversight, the Supernatural Hangout is actually a werewolf bar. While it does allow all other supernaturals by default, the coding is set such that it specifically attracts werewolves.

Yes I know this, I was wondering if there was a mod anywhere that can just fill these missing race names in, if possible someone should make it since though I am no coder and don't make mods myself, I feel like this would be an easy thing to code and mod. The thing is I wanted to make one for werewolves only so they can have their own special place to hang out with their own kind, since vampires already have their lounges. I just wanted to give the werewolves in my town a fun place for them to go find a pack, even though I like vampires more than werewolves I am not going to choose favorites they should all have a place they can belong in XD. Thanks for the info though even though this did not vary much fix my problem, I did learn something since before I did not know that it was actually meant to attract werewolves the supernatural hangouts.