Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:46 PM
What mod would YOU like to come out for the sims 3?
The question is simple..

If you could see any mod created for the sims 3, what would you want?

Personally, mine would be a mod for breast size! And I don't mean downloading individual clothes to change it.. I mean an actually mod that creates a slider, if possible. It's definitely a huge thing missing from the game, as every woman has different breast and butt sizes. Maybe even a proportion maker.. like you could just how long their legs are, or midsection is. It's really important to make every sim different but they all look the same besides their face :/

What about you?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:53 PM
I don't mind the fact that breasts and butt sizes aren't including, however i do agree that it'd help a great deal, especially for recreating my pear shaped original character.. But however, i'd mainly liked to see Long, Long hair for female sims and a Height slider.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:12 PM
This will sound very bizarre: But I want a Sim cryofreezer! It would work like a death creater, but when the sim 'dies' their grave stone would look like a very large block of ice instead of a normal gravestone. And the block of ice would have an 'unfreeze' option on it's pie menu which would trigger a 'resurrection' style event.
I know modded objects aren't out yet, but it would still be cool.

"What's a foot long and slippery? A slipper!"
^ Sims 3 Joke Fail
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
This isn't a discussion related to modding the game - take it to the social boards please.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: Not about modding