Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:03 AM
SimPE Curiosity?
Will there be a mod to import/export textures/clothes/objects recolors...etc,etc...soon?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:14 AM
Tools to do all manner of things are being worked on. It won't be SimPE - more smaller, modular tools (this is a GOOD thing - SimPE got very slow and bloated the more was added on!) but there will be more tools to do more stuff coming soon. Exactly when, I don't think anyone can tell you, but considering the newness of the game, the fact that so much has been done already is pretty impressive. Just be patient and enjoy playing.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:50 PM
I never did work out all the stuff in simpe. It was way too big and did too much. I, for one, would be glad of smaller more specific tools, rather than one large tool that I can't understand.

All I ever did with it was to change ageing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:38 AM
Thanks HP nice to know it's in the background. I just love making custom content but don't have a clue as to the techie stuff...lol... The one thing I truly would love to learn is object meshing as I never did get the hang of wings 3D sadly and gave up in sims 2 But I still go back to sims 2 just to make cc with SimPE for those that don't have sims3 yet;o) I truly appreciate all the hard work you guys do to enable us the pleasure of creating outside the game and importing back into it, keep it coming guys. BTW I do have a question as to if I may change my username for sims 3 on here as I did on the exchange? My new user is TnT_Terry.