Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:59 PM Last edited by gulhare : 15th Aug 2013 at 6:29 AM.
Default Homecrafter crash as walls are "made" (Probably) SOLVED
So I discovered Homecrafter. And how to use Gimp for this.

I made some walls and edited some by others with moldings I didnt like. It worked fine. I use them in game and am pleased with the result...

Then suddenly the thing begin to crash, and I have not been able to make any walls at all.

It crashes when I try to "update" or "import to game". I have not changed anything so I am confused.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem?

I would rather not have to use SimPe, as that takes way longer to load than Homecrafter. And seemed much more complicated.

Update.
Being stubborn sometimes have some advantage. All of a sudden the thing worked. And then not. And worked. And not.
I figured out it usually worked if I made a change, let it overwrite and then cancelled the very first thing I did. So now I make a "fake wall" first thing, make a cancel and then go on with what I had in mind. Seems to work so far.