Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 7:51 PM
Do you know if this works for accesories too?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:04 PM
xizarx - Layering is irrelevant for accessories. Multi-wearability for accessories works basically the same as this.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:28 PM
I'm afraid I wouldn't know how I can get accessories multilayerable, even if it is basically the same thing...Would it be possible to make even a mini tutorial for idiots ((Like myself)) about layering accessories...It would be most appreciated I'm sure^^
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:43 PM
YoyoIlluser - It's already covered in a separate tutorial, found in this same forum. If I recall correctly, it's the same changing of the bin number, just done in a Mesh Overlay XML file rather than Texture Overlay XML.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:12 PM
Oh, I really am sorry then...I didn't mean to be a bother....I'll look over it again, sorry once more....
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:56 PM
Arghh Im going crazy.. I did exactly as the tutorial said, but I cant get it to work. My piercing are also made as blush but it just wont work for me :S
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 6:19 PM
I think it is very useful

新しい世界を作りたい。
I want to build a new would.
My HomePage:
http://hi.baidu.com/liwen0209
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM
Thank you so much, HP. This helped a TON. I needed a cover-up for an acid burn for my possible legacy - long story - and the two files didn't fit together. Now, they fit wonderfully! I kiss your feet, bless your children, and send you cookies, air-mail, first class. =D
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 4:24 PM
Where's the Thank You button? This tutorial is great! Thanks.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Site Helper
#35 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 5:50 PM
At the top right corner of the thread, look for the small area named Rating. If you rate the thread high, then that's similar to thanking the thread.
Page 2 of 2