Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2020 at 3:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default New monitor makes game sutter when moving the camera
Hi! I had just gotten a new monitor for my computer and when I tried to play the sims 3 the screen started to glitch in and out. The only way to stop this was to put smooth edges all the way up but when I did that every time I move the screen, it stutters making the game unplayable. When I put on fps it seems I am only getting 20 fps and it keeps going lower. When I turn smooth edges off the games glitches in and out but Fps does go up and the stuttering stops. The game was running fine with my old monitor and I have tried to look up ways to fix it but have not found anything on the issue. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated as this is my favorite game and it would break my heart if I couldn't play it anymore.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2020 at 4:47 AM
Fixed the problem