Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Magpie's Nest (3br, 3bath) (no CC)

by Alrunia Posted 30th Jun 2017 at 12:32 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 1:59 AM
This is adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 8:19 AM
This is so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 3:47 PM
I love the colourful vibrancy of this house, especially the toddler/kids room. Fantastic job, well done!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 4:57 PM
Interesting layout, I like it. Thank you for sharing your nest.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:32 AM
Oh, my goodness. I want that reading nook RIGHT NOW.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 5:46 PM
I love ranch homes and this one looks amazing! Thank you for offering it for download!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The.Cakes
I love ranch homes and this one looks amazing! Thank you for offering it for download!
I didn't know the phrase ranch home before, but now that I do I know what kind of house plans I'll be looking for for my next build. I love them too, thank you!

(✿ ❛ ▿ ❛)୨
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 8:36 PM
Default Not available in gallery
I put all the files in the tray folder and it's not appearing in the gallery to place the lot. I downloaded 4 other lots and only 3 out of the 5 have worked. I have all the dlc and packs so I don't know what could be going wrong any help would be nice thank you. I really want this to work because I fell in love with this lot just from the pictures.