Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 9:31 PM
Clothing Modifier Tool?
There was a program out there which allowed a user to select a/all sim/s to wear a certain article of clothing even if it wasn't made for them. It's hard for me to go into to much detail since I haven't used the program for a few years, but I'll try my best to. I'm not quite sure if the clothing was limited to custom content or not but you had a choice of sim, Female: All Ages, Male - All Ages, and the clothing that was to be modified to be worn for them, not so much modified as allowing that age group or gender to wear the clothes. I think it was a package editor of some sort but I can''t for the life of me remember what it was. The last time I used it was back in 2009. Does anyone have an Idea of what It could be. Im sorry for not being able to describe it in full detail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 11:04 AM
Wardrobe Wrangler maybe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
Wardrobe Wrangler maybe?

That's exactly the one, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 3:31 PM
Default Where??
Where do you get this, its what I've been looking for....