Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:34 PM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 13th Dec 2017 at 9:09 PM.
Hmm, let's see...

7: I really like Circe and Loki Beaker. Can't help it. But I also ship Circe and Vidcund and those two can make gorgeous kids. And Circe and Nervous work too. But I prefer her with Loki.

6: I know many ship Pascal and Nervous and I myself have warmed up to the couple. That being said, I like Nervous with the Strangetown Bella Goth and they made good looking kids too.
It sounds odd but they are wonderful together.

5: Jenny and PT9. They are perfect together. The end.

4: Johnny and Ophelia. Same as couple 5. That being said, I'm not opposed to Ophelia and Ripp.

3: Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke. So pure.

2: The only time I'm putting in an OC is with Mortimer Goth and my sim Violet Bloo. She is an alien sim with blue skin, hair and eyes. Triple bolts and she's just perfect for him. I adore this couple and I've already saved him from death once, and saved up some elixer of life. If you find my story, Death Becomes Them, posted in Stories, you can see pics of her.

1: And my number one, who I always put together and always will, Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab III. They work so well together and having the families connected makes me giddy. Plus gorgeous children again! I highly recommend this couple.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:54 AM
Herbert and Faith Goodie - They're just so relaxed together, and when I've had them take in the Newsons, they've taken their sudden huge family in their stride.

Tommy Ottomas and Angeline Hachey - Angeline was the youngest child of a large CAS family in Acadie. The marriage was arranged while Angeline was still in the cradle, but they quickly fell in love and turned their little farm into a prosperous and loving home for their two children and David's orphaned daughter, Dora.

Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos - One Maxis pairing that I never want to change. They produce such beautiful children, too.

Willow Smith (Johnny and Ophelia's daughter) and Lucy, a dormie, from my first Strangetown. Willow's LTW was to max out the 7 skills, so she stayed home with their adopted daughter while Lucy worked. They were an incredibly close-knit and supportive little family: I think Willow and Lucy woo-hooed more often than any other couple I've had, and Cordelia still holds the record for the most scholarships.

Vidcund Curious and Erin Beaker - Loki was livid, but these two made a surprisingly good match.

Francis Worthington and Stella Terrano - An exotic bride for a wealthy young politician. I didn't see these two coming (I really didn't see Francis with anyone!), but from the first time they met they were on the phone to each other non-stop.

Chaz Whippler and Ellen Frost - My long-term benefit claimants, whose matching lack of ambition makes them well suited for one another. I don't particularly like either of them, but they do make a good couple.
Scholar
#78 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 3:49 PM
i will include custom sims

1. pascal and denise toth
pascal was the heir to a family worth thousands i couldn't find anyone in the hood to arrange a marriage to so i got the matchmaker and here spawned denenee they were a three bolts couple but i changed her name to denise just because i thought her original name "would not fit the family standards" AKA not posh enough even after she had an affair and married his father (and produced a son) they got back together and had another child so that they had 4

2.faith and yusun watson
these girls were like PT9 and jenny smith as faith had twins with her dad and she married her,a perfect three bolt couple who have two biological kids together and yusuns alien son bertram (his step-siblings are half-siblings and cousins are siblings too...yeah aliens can have weird families) anyway faith is about 65 with about a few days left and yusun is one day till elder,they will also take in their orphaned nieces and nephew despite the romance/pleasue aspirations

3.regan capp and leod mcgreggor
these two produce cute kids love eachother (three bolts) and are my new shipping just adorable together!

4.luis aspir and dora ottomas
sure they are old but using simblender i discovered how ugly kids can get...with loving parents

5.beau broke and ariel capp
i think it's because of the fact they are the only base game toddlers but i imagine they'd make a great couple of course that conflicts with my next couple...

6.tommy ottomas and beau broke
i saw these on a tumblr post and they seem so cute! they both come from poor families and well there isn't much other sims to marry and their kid will be cute i can tell...

7.harold and catherine ramaswami
catherine is the sibling to the almost royal pascal toth so of course it wasn't expected for her to marry a commoner harold *gasp* nevertheless they have ten kids and 3 grandkids together (harold had an affair with christy stratton which produced lucy where he's got 3 grandkids from) but a housefire caused them and 6 of their kids to die i'm not sure whether i also love this couple because Catherine used to be my favorite sim.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#79 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 9:11 PM
Aw I did Francis and Stella too! They work quite well together

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Page 4 of 4