Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3682
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 561 times.
Search this Thread
Old 18th Feb 2019, 4:06 PM DefaultCan't see other lots/hood deco on lot view #1
purplestuddedcoffin
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life

Pretty much what it says in the title. There's no scenery in lot view.

What's wrong with my game How do I fix this?
Old 18th Feb 2019, 4:13 PM #2
iCad
Undead Molten Llama

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
27 Achievements

View My Journal

There's a in-game setting (The stuff under the icon that looks like cogwheels) that controls whether or not you can see neighbors and hood deco in lot view. Check your settings to make sure those options are turned on.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Old 18th Feb 2019, 4:48 PM #3
purplestuddedcoffin
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCad
There's a in-game setting (The stuff under the icon that looks like cogwheels) that controls whether or not you can see neighbors and hood deco in lot view. Check your settings to make sure those options are turned on.

Wowwwww really? That simple? Ok ok I'll turn it on. Thank you
Old 18th Feb 2019, 5:07 PM #4
iCad
Undead Molten Llama

27 Achievements

View My Journal

*laugh* Yep, that simple. Assuming, of course, that that's your issue. There can be other reasons why that stuff doesn't show, but this one is probably the most common.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Old 18th Feb 2019, 5:07 PM #5
purplestuddedcoffin
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

okkk it's fixed lol.

Section jump: