Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 6448
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 4120 times.
Search this Thread
Old 7th Jul 2018, 3:59 PM DefaultMore Traits In CAS/scroll bar #1
Ozzysmod
Original Poster

Test Subject

How do I add more traits in CAS without replacing the original ones? I have seen some screenshots of players with a slider next to the list of traits/boxes in CAS. How are they increasing the number of traits available in the traits selection part of CAS? There will be a catogory ( lifestyle ) & next to that a "slider" or " scroll bar ". How are they doing that?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 7th Jul 2018, 10:42 PM #2
Ozzysmod
Original Poster

Test Subject

Actually; I seemed to have answered my own question. But how do I avoid replacing a trait; & just add in a new trait?
Old 13th Jul 2018, 6:13 PM #3
myaasim
Test Subject

I found your thread while trying to google for an answer to this same question! I really hope someone has a solution, because I won't use custom traits because of the random disappearance of EA traits.
Old 18th Jul 2018, 1:13 AM #4
SimmerJohn
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzysmod
How do I add more traits in CAS without replacing the original ones? I have seen some screenshots of players with a slider next to the list of traits/boxes in CAS. How are they increasing the number of traits available in the traits selection part of CAS? There will be a catogory ( lifestyle ) & next to that a "slider" or " scroll bar ". How are they doing that?
Thanks in advance for any help.

No trait will replace the original unless it is an override. The more trait you have the bigger that section grows hence the slider will appear.
Old 19th Jul 2018, 11:28 PM #5
luciamr
Test Subject

Hello, Could someone please make a very nosey neighbor trait. (someone who is overly curious and who gets too involved in other people's business).

Section jump: