Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1382
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 87 (Who?), Viewed: 121785 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Oct 2018, 8:32 PM #76
makare
Test Subject

I did this over the weekend but I am not sure I did it right. I took my sim to the gym to shower and she napped on public benches a lot. Is that still right or does she need to do everything on her home lot? Gardening ended up being very lucrative for her. After the house was built she got married and now has a kid. It's weird the sense of accomplishment you have when you start from literally nothing.
Old 29th Oct 2018, 12:49 AM #77
TDimka001
Test Subject

I think that your sim should start off with at least 100 simoleons. Only saying this because sims die quick if they can't eat
Old 9th Nov 2018, 11:36 AM #78
Simslover115
Test Subject

I am starting this challenge but I made her a teen because I have a story for her, which will be in the intro when I do get it up
Old 20th Nov 2018, 11:55 AM #79
Dionysian
Test Subject

This challenge is absolutely perfect! Seems like something that can be done pretty quickly, but that's not a bad thing. Thanks so much for this! I'd been looking for a homeless challenge for a while. o:
Old 21st Nov 2018, 12:33 AM #80
sarabugs72
Test Subject

I'd love to try this, thank you so much for this challenge.
Old 2nd Feb 2019, 2:12 AM #81
SimSationalStories
Test Subject

I have started this challenge today! So excited for this one! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Old 8th Feb 2019, 2:06 AM DefaultI like that, too. #82
CuteCuteSimChild
Lab Assistant

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMadness
I like this challenge! I've started playing it. Meet Bo!

I went ahead and made some dirty looking recolours to make her look all shabby. Can't wait to play with her more!

Can I have the recolors?
Old 13th Feb 2019, 8:28 PM #83
Victor_tor
Space Pony

17 Achievements

Just found a perfect lot at MTS to start this challenge. Hope you`ll add the link in the list of this thread.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Old 23rd Feb 2019, 10:36 PM #84
staralien7
Test Subject

1 Achievements

Wow this has been going on for a long time now! No matter, it looks like fun, so I am doing it. I made my Sim, Taryn Robertson and I moved her to Brindleton Bay in the lot with the trees on it across from the park. I have never been on the lot before and it turns out to be perfect. Lots of fishing spots and places to dig and Sims walking and jogging giving her many opportunities to make friends. I had her do that right away and of course Nancy Landgrab was the first. She is always jogging by no matter where your Sim lives! After meeting a few Sims and greeting the Welcome Wagon, she dug up a few dirt piles and made $40. I started her out with $50. She has already gained the video game skill (on her own) and charisma skill by talking to Sims. I had her go fishing, gaining that skill and that's it so far. Right now she is happy...we will see how happy she is in a few hours. I will post again when she is further along. This is going to be fun!!
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  02-23-19_4-23-19*PM.png
Views: 0
Size:  1.08 MB  
Old 26th Feb 2019, 3:05 AM #85
colenemaexoxo
Test Subject

Ah, I'm so gonna try this!
Old 27th Feb 2019, 7:23 PM #86
staralien7
Test Subject

1 Achievements

I met the goal of the challenge rather quickly, but I am continuing as there is a lot of game play left for this Sim. I am currently building her a new house on a beach front lot. There doesn't seem to be any interest in this challenge or anyone's stories, sadly. It is really too bad because this is a good challenge and a good way to start playing a household.
Old 28th Feb 2019, 2:20 AM #87
pleadingeyes
Test Subject

Wow I was just building a homeless Sim!!! I love this idea, great job!
Old 6th Apr 2019, 12:04 AM #88
Meowcat223
Test Subject

Im still on this and I just got a shower and bed with 9$ left to spend this is gonna be a while

Section jump: