Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3943
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 210 times.
Search this Thread
Old 14th Mar 2019, 9:51 PM DefaultSims 2 Kik Group #1
Boosterbear
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

2 Achievements

Okay, to start things off, I'm really not completely sure if I'm in the right area, and I don't remember if it's a Bad Thing to link other sites/apps, but if I messed up, I'll amend it.

I still use Kik a lot, despite its bad reputation. Now, a lot of public group chats are... Well, shady, to say the least. So I made one for the Sims 2 community to hang out and talk together in a chat-based forum.

For those who have Kik, the group is under #sims2true (I'm not great at naming things). For those who don't have Kik... It's really not worth downloading it just to join imo, the app doesn't have a lot going for it

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Old 14th Mar 2019, 10:55 PM #2
CaliBrat
Top Secret Researcher

21 Achievements

Did you know there is a MTS group on Discord? http://simswiki.info/MTS2:Chat
Old 15th Mar 2019, 12:11 AM #3
Boosterbear
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

2 Achievements

Oh, wow, that sounds wonderful! I'll check it out, thank you for sharing!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance

Section jump: