Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2951 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:10 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 14th Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM.
"You're having a hard time,aren't you?"
Florence Delarosa just got turned into a vampire,abducted and had a alien baby and random sims keep complaining to her about nothing.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2952 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:01 PM
"This looks different than usual."

I accidentally clicked TS3 in my tray launcher. I'm a bit slow today.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#2953 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 1:19 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 15th Dec 2018 at 11:41 AM.
HUH YOU WANNA HAVE A BABY AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE 13 CHILDREN ALREADY?!?!
PFFFFF BOY YOU ARE BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS! (7 daughters and 6 sons)

i guess it could be worse (i have the unlimit hack or however it's called where you can have sims whatever you want)
thank god none of the sims are fighting yet, when i was younger i had those times when the sims killed each other (well not as in murderer but as in fighting all the time)
Instructor
#2954 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 2:42 AM
i finally use university in a long time again

and here's the one i just said when i played sims 2

WTF WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING EACH OTHER, JESUS!

OH WAIT MY SIMS WINS, "a few moments later" huh the same sim wins all over again
but why ? Mmmmm well at least my sim wins 3 times with an attack
Alchemist
#2955 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I've mostly heard them referred to as microwave dinners (even though they can also go in toaster ovens). TV dinners might be an American term.

Just to add to PG's description. It's an American term because it's an American invention. They started in the 50s when TV was new and just becoming popular.
Mad Poster
#2956 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
HUH YOU WANNA HAVE A BABY AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE 13 CHILDREN ALREADY?!?!
PFFFFF BOY YOU ARE BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS! (7 daughters and 6 sons)

i guess it could be worse (i have the unlimit hack or however it's called where you can have sims whatever you want)
thank god none of the sims are fighting yet, when i was younger i had those times when the sims killed each other (well not as in murderer but as in fighting all the time)

=
You have inspired me! I shall now go create a lovely couple (HAHA) let them have all the babies they want (ACR, which I will let randomize all the births), and only control the mom (since she is the most likely to die). ISBI with diapers..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2957 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 3:52 PM
"You lost them already?"
Jessie Pilferson, graduated and living in Strangetown, asked a streaker she was dating to move in. He showed up fully dressed (in a pirate coat), but shortly after he moved in he took a shower, and didn't get dressed afterward. I sent him to 88 to buy clothes better suited to Strangetown's weather, and he strolled over there naked as a jaybird (losing his pixellation on the way!), but got dressed in the flamingo shirt and shorts I got for him after he planned outfit. I then sent him home - and he showed up naked!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#2958 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 5:35 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 16th Dec 2018 at 5:47 PM.
the couple has now 26 children (i used all the alphabeth in there) i didn't checked how many boys and girls there has already but i know for sure there's more girls then boys in the family
only a girl and the boy (siblings) kills each other there by so far

and the university keeps the sims busy because there has been ups and downs there lately
2 sims attacked the sim i don't have in university (the sims that isn't selectable) but there's also good news because i made 1 sim in love with an other gender :D
and most girls (the 7 oldest girls) became such great friends with each other during university, but they also lost there great bands with their siblings who are still living with their parents

just wait untill when i create myself in the sims, i did that a couple of times

Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
=
You have inspired me! I shall now go create a lovely couple (HAHA) let them have all the babies they want (ACR, which I will let randomize all the births), and only control the mom (since she is the most likely to die). ISBI with diapers..

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2139 i downloaded the unlimit sims there for sure so feel free to use it
i always wanted more then 8 sims households and last week i finally found them
Top Secret Researcher
#2959 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 8:58 PM
"Why are there only like three good hairstyles for little boys?"
*computer groans as it realizes I'm about to go on another download spree*

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#2960 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 12:54 AM
why are the hairs so damn slow after i packed the downloads out? (i just has them at the start, after i checked all the hairs i don't have that problem anymore )

oh well as much as it won't quit the game or crash i won't mind

Mmmmmm i think i need much download from sims 2 (just the hair downloads mostly)
Scholar
#2961 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 10:57 AM
Not while playing but on a download spree~
"Okay, now I have to start my game and look if it still works!"

Haven't played any Sims in 2 months now... damn you, God Eater games and Tales of Berseria! (not really...)
Mad Poster
#2962 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 2:11 AM
"This photo shoot isn't going well."

I tried my Secret Santa photoshoot again. This time, one of the dogs on the lot managed to completely chew up a decorative deer. Then the Christmas tree caught fire. (I guess I'd forgotten to install the anti-Christmas tree fire hack.)

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2963 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 4:48 AM
"Nooo. Damn you!"

All my sims were asleep and that's when my recently aged up kitten decides to destroy the trashcan. I wish that kittens could learn from older cats what's not a good idea. They never touch the furniture and suddenly when they age up they become terrors.
Mad Poster
#2964 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
"You lost them already?"
Jessie Pilferson, graduated and living in Strangetown, asked a streaker she was dating to move in. He showed up fully dressed (in a pirate coat), but shortly after he moved in he took a shower, and didn't get dressed afterward. I sent him to 88 to buy clothes better suited to Strangetown's weather, and he strolled over there naked as a jaybird (losing his pixellation on the way!), but got dressed in the flamingo shirt and shorts I got for him after he planned outfit. I then sent him home - and he showed up naked!

Must be his nature?
Theorist
#2965 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 10:41 AM
Isn't it also the case that a former NPC Burgler keeps his sneaky walk (on occasion?) after being moved into a household (via marriage/move-in option)? And Mr./Ms. Rights retain their frequent preening behaviour?

Probably some attached code or something that isn't properly cleared when they become playables.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#2966 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 1:27 PM
If you open up the character file in SimPE and inspect them, the NPC character files have special behaviors attached to them. Evil cow mascots will be asses (it's not just their extreme personalities!), Mr. Big will preen, drama professors are lecherous, so forth. Sometimes when they're moved in, these special behaviors aren't stripped out, so you end up with stuff like butlers constantly calling the cops on reformed burglars or llama mascots running into other houses to cheer.

Mad Poster
#2967 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 4:51 PM
I knew he'd keep streaking; I wasn't quite expecting him to walk around in his altogether as a routine thing. I don't mind. He'll have to keep fit, though.
I really wanted to have him join the frat, but streakers, for no readily apparent reason, are adults.
One interesting thing - if the streaker streaks onto an on-campus lot with a teen or younger sim on it, including cashiers, they realize they're flashing minors and whirl into their clothes ASAP. But Theodore bought all his clothes from a teen cashier, and didn't get dressed till I told him to plan his everyday outfit.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2968 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I knew he'd keep streaking; I wasn't quite expecting him to walk around in his altogether as a routine thing. I don't mind. He'll have to keep fit, though.
I really wanted to have him join the frat, but streakers, for no readily apparent reason, are adults.
One interesting thing - if the streaker streaks onto an on-campus lot with a teen or younger sim on it, including cashiers, they realize they're flashing minors and whirl into their clothes ASAP. But Theodore bought all his clothes from a teen cashier, and didn't get dressed till I told him to plan his everyday outfit.

He should start a nudist colony!
Mad Poster
#2969 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 4:07 AM
"Oh, for the love of Pete! I just exited my main game to replace N001 with a fresh copy since it's been so long I can't tell what I was doing, and NOW you can't find Direct X? Restart! Still can't find it? Move EA Games to desktop. Hah! Now you can find it! Exit. Copy Downloads. An hour? You slowpoke computer! An HOUR!!! Imma go on ModTheSims and gripe, I tell you what!"

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Instructor
#2970 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 6:53 PM
i totally forget to tell everyone here but last week when i told ya all i had 13 children on the sims, i also actually have a hack called triplets & quads when you not only could have twins but also 3 and 4 baby's
i also have this hack i downloaded on this website when the sims goes to labor in 1 sims day, that's how i got more then 13 children already haha

and by so far it combinates very well with, triplets & quads, unlimited sims and the hack when the sims goes to labor in 1 simsday

i should do this often, even in future computers/laptops, i never tried that in older computers but i didn't had any troubles with that 3 hacks by so far

Mmmmmm maybe who knows i gonna leave the kids alone while both of the parents are going to work (i also got the hack someone told me that the parents can leave the baby's, toddlers and children's alone since shortly)
Mad Poster
#2971 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 6:36 PM
"This is probably a bad idea." - Me, just before checking the new downloads here on MTS.

Top Secret Researcher
#2972 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 7:16 PM
"Scott, I told you to bathe the dog, not yourself!"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#2973 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
"Scott, I told you to bathe the dog, not yourself!"

"No, I must wash the dog" he shouted
The radio said, "No, Scott. You are the dog."
And then Scott was a canine.

(If you don't get it, look up DOOM: Repercussions of Evil.)

Scholar
#2974 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 12:30 AM
"Fire the architect!" [beat] "No, wait..."

A Sim failed to reach the hall of mirrors on SimHampton's latest lot due to inability to climb down the staircase, which seems quite an oversight.

The lot was designed 100% by me.
Mad Poster
#2975 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 2:25 AM
"Y'all, this really isn't viable."
I said it while playing, but not to my sims. I was holding one of my cats (who won't sit in my lap at the computer) to my breast, when her brother came along and decided that we both needed to pay attention to him. So he braces his hind feet on the desk in front of the keyboard, puts his front feet around his sister's neck, and starts chewing her ears. They're both purring, but I can't see big chunks of the screen and have the weight of two cats on one arm.

Page 119 of 167