Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 7054
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Closed Thread   Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Found  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 3313 times.
Search this Thread
Old 4th Sep 2008, 6:42 PM DefaultWCIF-No motive decay when casting spells *FOUND!* #1
Nukael
Original Poster

Instructor

15 Achievements

Does someone know where I can find a hack that prevents the motive decay in Apartement Life when casting a spell?

I'd like to go on a spell casting spree, but my Sims always pass out (or lose comfort)
Old 4th Sep 2008, 6:47 PM #2
Cidira
Field Researcher

10 Achievements

Odds are that nothing has been created yet, but something will be soon. In the meantime, why not try a good old fashioned motive-increasing hack? There are tons of those (or go into debug mode at the neighborhood screen before entering the lot, and drag their bars up -- that's what debug mode was more for in fact, playing with and testing game features).
Old 4th Sep 2008, 7:47 PM #3
Nukael
Original Poster

Instructor

15 Achievements

Thanks for the reply!
I didn't know I could drag the bars up with the testingcheats, that's so easy. (I use Insim a lot, but didn't want to max out motives every time).
Thanks, I'll be using the testingcheats method until a hack's released.
Old 5th Sep 2008, 5:05 PM #4
Jazza0
Test Subject

be top level witch and make the chair from the cauldron and it makes the needs increase
Old 17th Nov 2008, 11:13 AM DefaultFound on the Insimenator #5
Nukael
Original Poster

Instructor

15 Achievements

I found them myself eventually, it just took a while! Squinge made them over at the Insimenator. I can't seem to post the links though.

You can find them under "squinge's mods" and "EP8 mods"
Closed Thread

Section jump: