Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 7042
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 1875 times.
Search this Thread
Old 13th Jan 2019, 2:59 AM Default'Get Married' option in City Hall rabbithole #1
dlseis
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

I don't know whether to post this here or in the WCIF forum but I just wanted to ask if there's a mod that adds the 'Get Married' option to the City Hall rabbithole, (i.e. the engaged couple enters the rabbithole and when they go out, they are already married). I've had enough of the perpetually engaged couples in my game and setting up a Wedding Arch / church wedding is sometimes too time-wasting and not practical.
Old 16th Jan 2019, 10:11 PM #2
t888
Field Researcher

This is interesting and would be a nice addition. Have you tried the private wedding interaction under romance?
Old 17th Jan 2019, 1:55 PM #3
dlseis
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

I know of it but how does it work? The couple just exchange rings on the spot?
Old 17th Jan 2019, 2:14 PM #4
SaladWithKoRn
Test Subject

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlseis
I know of it but how does it work? The couple just exchange rings on the spot?

Yeah, they pretty much exchange rings on the spot. My go-to option when I don't bother with throwing wedding parties or just want them to get married without other hassles.
Old 17th Jan 2019, 3:42 PM #5
dlseis
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

This actually confuses me. We have same-sex marriages in the game yet we didn't have Civil Weddings at all? For now, I'm role-playing it by having a wedding arch beside the rabbithole. I'm hoping some modder takes this concept to reality.
Old 19th Feb 2019, 6:43 PM #6
Deniisu
Test Subject

https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/p...try-office-mod/ This mod is meant for poly marriages but it does add the interaction on the City Hall + Amicable Divorce. I guess it could work for what you want!

(mods, is this OK? I think it could work better on the WCIF board)

Section jump: