Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1973
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 180 (Who?), Viewed: 17506 times.
Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2019, 5:35 AM #176
jje1000
Alchemist

6 Achievements

Keep on saying this, but I wish the backpack that came with Uni Life could be cloned as a sachel or purse, so sims can go around with more types of bags (most people usually do so IRL). Some people tried to do it, but it didn't seem to work.

Another thing I wish for is that the hover board be modded into a proper skateboard. Probably not possible due to the offset, but maybe!

Also really wish sims could talk and walk, or do interactions like hold hands and walk. Also wish that there was a 'group corralling' function that kept your sims in a group closer together when moving.
Old 19th May 2019, 9:23 AM
Jathom95
This message has been deleted by Jathom95.
Old 19th May 2019, 4:37 PM #177
Karlissa
Lab Assistant

I wish there was a mod that added some features from the console and handheld versions of Pets to the PC such as cats being able to be ghost-busters, dogs being able to work part-time law enforcement and pets having lifetime wishes.
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:54 PM #178
LadySmoks
Test Subject

I wish there was a mod to make sims use toilets and not pee themselves, eat instead of whining that there hungry and maybe even go home and take a shower from time to time! Nraas MC stasis can freeze motives, but also effects the active family, so no go there.

Oh, and a mod to let you kick them like a pink flamingo if they pass out in public.
Old 23rd May 2019, 11:18 PM #179
Jth1998
Lab Assistant

I wish there was a Make Happy cheat mod for The Sims 3: Pets (console). It exists in The Sims 3 (console) by clicking on the mailbox but not in The Sims 3: Pets (console). I know they have the karma thing but it only affects one sim.
Old 24th May 2019, 10:48 AM #180
Karlissa
Lab Assistant

There is a get happy karma power which can be unlocked by doing achievements/challenges. This maximizes the mood of the sim it's used on and if upgraded keeps it maximised for a day. You can also get the good times karma power to remove all negative moodlets and if upgraded get a +200 moodlet. You get a discount on positive karma powers with the good trait and negative ones with the evil trait (it stacks with each sim in the household with such traits) .
Old Today, 7:18 AM #181
MurderPrincessK
Instructor

5 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
Keep on saying this, but I wish the backpack that came with Uni Life could be cloned as a sachel or purse, so sims can go around with more types of bags (most people usually do so IRL). Some people tried to do it, but it didn't seem to work.

Another thing I wish for is that the hover board be modded into a proper skateboard. Probably not possible due to the offset, but maybe!

Also really wish sims could talk and walk, or do interactions like hold hands and walk. Also wish that there was a 'group corralling' function that kept your sims in a group closer together when moving.

Around the Sims did make a skateboard version of the hover board.....I have never used it so I'm unsure of how wonky it looks when it floats.
https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/..._sport_02.shtml

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Follow Friendly

Section jump: