Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 6571
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 107 (Who?), Viewed: 30029 times.
Search this Thread
Old 26th Apr 2017, 3:51 PM House size mods #101
princesslilian
Test Subject

Do any of you know any good mods that actually allow more than 8 sims per household? I have the MC Command Center installed and set to 15 sims per household, but it won't let me get past 8, to the point my Leader disappeared when my Housewife had twins.
Old 1st May 2017, 6:38 AM
Kelci
This message has been deleted by Kelci. Reason: I figured it out
Old 1st May 2017, 5:33 PM #102
Kelci
Test Subject

Also, the house should be empty except for the few items they bring with them?

edit: what is the difference between the "tools" and "item" column. we get to bring both with us?
Last edited by Kelci : 1st May 2017 at 7:22 PM.
Old 10th Jun 2017, 9:33 PM #103
princesslilian
Test Subject

I've been thinking on ways to incorporate the new parenthood features into this, since it is my favorite challenge. The best I can come up with is altering the housewife for people who have the pack. They have to reach level 10 in parenting and complete the Super Parent aspiration in order for the children to assume a user decided spot. If they age up and the goals haven't been met, then the player has to roll for the role they will fill? I haven't tried this out yet to see how difficult it would be, but I don't imagine it will change the game too drastically, as it's rather easy to level up the parenting skill, and it gives the housewife something to do besides be communication fodder for other more important sims. Really, the Housewife is the Holy Grail of this challenge, and parenting stands to make her that much more vital and important, in my opinion at least.
What does everyone think? OP?
Old 26th Jun 2017, 5:05 AM #104
xoddess
Test Subject

Most definitely will be trying this out ! thank you! Bump!
Old 9th Jul 2017, 10:14 AM #105
ravenfeather
Test Subject

This challenge is sooooo much fun, thank you so much for providing this! After setting up the hood I only played it for one evening so far, but I like it A LOT! I have ideas I wanna add, like more "collecting things to survive", like gathering Wood for the stove in the kitchen and for woodworking, and also a "progressive gameplay" where the survivors are meant to move from one world to another, form a resistance and eventually battle the aliens - IF my plans work out I shall share my experiences with all of you who are interested. Again, thank you for the inspiration and well thought up ideas, and all the work that went into this and the homepage!
Old 13th Feb 2019, 1:18 AM #106
MistyDW
Original Poster

Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Hey guys, I am back and just submitted a NEW CHALLENGE called Murder in Smalltown X. I'm sure it will be a few days before the mods get around to approving it but I wanted to let all of you know it was coming. Enjoy!
Old 13th Feb 2019, 2:44 AM #107
OlsenTwinsDiCaprioFan001
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyDW
Hey guys, I am back and just submitted a NEW CHALLENGE called Murder in Smalltown X. I'm sure it will be a few days before the mods get around to approving it but I wanted to let all of you know it was coming. Enjoy!

I will most definitely be checking this challenge out <3
Old 16th Feb 2019, 12:31 AM #108
DaAphmau
Test Subject

I found an alien baby and mom on the gallery for baby bassinet adoption event! How cuuuuuttte! The mother wanted to save her child so she dropped her child by my sims doorstep so the child will be raised in a 'safe' enviorment!

Section jump: