Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 4453
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 8130 (Who?), Viewed: 818370 times.
Search this Thread
Old 11th Mar 2019, 9:02 PM #8126
TigerAnne
Scholar

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinthia
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages?

Don't repost them, though.
Old 11th Mar 2019, 10:01 PM #8127
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

Quote:
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages? Because I did to read about the main branch offline after some internet trouble like a year or so back and I'm not sure if that was a foul move or not. Yay or nay? Was this a dick move? If yes bad form, I can always delete it, I only archived it for myself and didn't show anyone and my document drive is private
Brought up basically because I saved the original photos that won't load anymore up to a point and people are asking about it but I have no contact with Mingham who's changed his name since the beginning sooo
help im conflicted

Well, personally, I think you're fine. You've stated that it was done because of internet issues and clarified that it's strictly for your own personal enjoyment, so I don't think you've done anything wrong. As TigerAnne pointed out, it's reposting deleted material that'd be the dick move.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Old 11th Mar 2019, 11:00 PM #8128
Nat 619
Inventor

Quote:
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages? Because I did to read about the main branch offline after some internet trouble like a year or so back and I'm not sure if that was a foul move or not. Yay or nay? Was this a dick move? If yes bad form, I can always delete it, I only archived it for myself and didn't show anyone and my document drive is private
Brought up basically because I saved the original photos that won't load anymore up to a point and people are asking about it but I have no contact with Mingham who's changed his name since the beginning sooo
help im conflicted

Don't feel bad about it. You didn't do anything wrong. I think we said he'd make some kind of statement about this but I don't believe that's happening now so it's safe to assume he's not coming back and he wants it all gone. But what you do with your private document drive is up to you.

Also, I'm going to go on hiatus for a few weeks. I can't say specifically how long it'll be, but I would estimate three weeks? I need to get back on top of things and take away the pressure of posting for a little while. I'm also feeling resentful of being on this website in general. But don't think I'm disappearing or anything.
Old 11th Mar 2019, 11:00 PM #8129
Nat 619
Inventor

Old 11th Mar 2019, 11:06 PM #8130
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

I probably shouldn't be laughing at some of their reactions to Tate's bombshells should I :v

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Old 12th Mar 2019, 6:43 PM #8131
TigerAnne
Scholar

1 Achievements

"BTW, dear family... Daddy's immortal now. MUAHUAHAHAHAHAAA..!"

Section jump: