Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 2:08 PM
Default This post is probably not allowed but, How long does it take to get a post approved?
How long does it take for a post to get approved?

Please delete if not allowed.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ember_Wolff
How long does it take for a post to get approved?

Please delete if not allowed.

It can vary, depending on just about everything you can think of! Which game it is, how many other uploads are in the queue ahead of yours, the type of upload (as an extreme example, neighborhoods and worlds will obviously take longer to review than wallpapers), etc... There's no set timeframe even for the same kinds of uploads though... when I was submitting TS2 lots for review, it took anywhere between less than 24 hours and just over a week for them to be reviewed.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 8:26 PM
You don't have any uploads in the moderation queue, are you asking about a different moderated forum?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:03 PM
I assume you are talking about the challenge you just posted this morning. It can take a little while. But it will be gotten to as soon as it can. There are other older posts that need moderated first though.