Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
That terrain is gorgeous eliset. I'm envious of you and simsample. Since Windows 10 I can't get SC4 to work for the life of me. I got pretty close with everything displaying right, but the text remained invisible throughout all my attempts.
Thank you! I had several problems with Win 10 that I couldn't resolve, all of them graphics related. After fighting with it for days, I went back to Win 7.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:24 AM
One of my current projects so far. I got tired of the Maxis cat tree as it doesn't look right anywhere IMO. This should be able to slot into corners like my real life kitties' tree. I've noticed cats don't whine and compain if all sides aren't open, even though they seem to have animations for each of them.

And plus, pets just need more objects. Compared to TS1 Unleashed Maxis got a bit lazy on pet accessories.
Screenshots

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 12:32 PM
That's nice - if I might make a suggestion, I think the shelves need to be a little deeper so the cats aren't so close to the edges.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#79 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:02 PM
Oh yeah, the mesh isn't anywhere near finished. I'm still trying to solve that, while maintaining the corner look. Silly kitties sleep on the edge of the tile.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 2:34 PM
Well, I'd encourage you to keep going, that's something I think a lot of players would like.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:42 AM
Default New subhood
Lately i've been making a new shopping district, a little woodland town that I plan to be a bit artsy. It'll have an arts college, artist commune, art shops and other boutiques. Here is the main street.

Space Pony
#82 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:23 PM
@Jawusa , here is how the Alpine University looks atm
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#83 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 11:55 AM
It looks beautiful! I love the way you placed the lots into the neighborhood. The layout looks great!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
#84 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 2:16 AM
Have an update to the "Disk Of Karma" wheel. Now it rotates and "lands" on random wedges. See it here:

And a second update made after that video, the wheel's base now flashes with light. The following images work better with Firefox or any browser that can process Animated PNGs. See below:

And here's a puzzle for you to solve. The category is a "Fictional Character". Letters given for free include R, S, T, L, N, E:

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#85 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 10:07 AM
That seems to be going very well indeed. Can you operate the wheel from any of the three sims stations?

Scholar
#86 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:14 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:04 AM.
Yes. Actually, you operate the wheel anywhere you are. It's an immediate effect that doesn't require the action to be queued in the Sims's thoughts.

EDIT: Now here's a "Simlish" wheel suitable for the game, minus a funky looking color scheme.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Field Researcher
#88 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 7:27 PM
Here is a little project I've been working on as of late, a new apartment building for you lot to enjoy! I'm taking into account a lot of old, mid-century skyscrapers (such as Price Tower, among others) for inspiration! I'll be posting it here on MTS once it is finished!

Check out my building creations!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 10:59 PM
That has a nice old-fashioned vibe.

Field Researcher
#90 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Liv : 27th Aug 2016 at 3:53 PM.
Widokova restaurant.
EDIT: finished.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#91 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 12:50 PM
Fallout 4's grip on my attention is finally waning a bit (still love it) and I've been thinking about TS2 stuff again. I thought I'd try and get on with these walls today which have been on the chocks for absolutely ages, dating back to my pub building obsession of a while back. This is the folder in progress. They're meant to be for tiled pubs - very British thing - see picture. In Victorian colours. I'm quite pleased with those. Only the honey coloured wall files are actually done (and are being used as a template for the rest) and only the basic walls. There are plans to add those flower tiles to the walls too. And maybe some encaustic floors to go with them. I'm thinking of aiming for the 'Vintage' month achievement. I find working on this stuff hard-going at times. I work for a while, get bored and want to do something else. No wonder I'm so slow.
Screenshots

Scholar
#92 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 3:18 PM Last edited by Snufflepaws : 27th Feb 2016 at 3:35 PM.
This thread needs more posts. I love seeing peoples work.

Lately I've been working on these townhouses for my new hood. The pic was taken in hood view as it is two lots joined with the LA. Heavily based off this image.

I've also had this tea set waiting in my upload queue for months, but I'm never satisfied with the tray. Now my dang SimPE is playing up so I can't really go back to it.
Screenshots

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:31 PM
Oh yes, I like those. I like building terraces/row houses myself. And I love that tea set. It's because it's an American game but as an English player TS2 really lacks tea. Funny because I'm not really a tea drinker myself.

Scholar
#94 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:01 AM
That's what got me making it. Of course I could have just changed an existing set to say 'Drink Tea' instead of coffee, but I wanted a short traditionally shaped teapot, and I've never seen one in existence. Most are tall to compensate for the height of the animation, but I've just put the tray on legs.

What're you working on Maxon?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:17 AM
Excellent - I do hope you get round to releasing it. I could see myself doing recolours of that.

I'm working on two things today and tomorrow as an antidote to marking (so I don't expect to go very fast because working on stuff is in short bursts when I can't stand any more student illogicality) - a set of Victorian pub walls (as detailed above) and trying to get something online about Polgannon's solution.

Mad Poster
#96 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:33 PM
I haven't really looked in here before, because the thread title is confusing. XD But I finally got around to trying to recolour these https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/32432.html (the smocks) in brighter colours and I needed a second opinion as I think they might be a little too bright.
Screenshots
Scholar
#97 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:06 AM
Thought I'd give this a bump with my own not-so-exciting update. I can't play much these days due to frequent crashing but I'm finally coming to a close on my set of European style townhouses. Fits quite nicely with my high street lots too (top left).
Screenshots

Alchemist
#98 Old 4th May 2016 at 3:57 PM

It's going to take awhile to make this conversion do everything I want it to and to line up the animations/mesh etc, but I'm really pleased with it so far.
Scholar
#99 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:46 AM
I'm having another bored-with-playing spell so that's when I decide to create/recolour. First bedding of a new multipack.

Would love to see everyones projects, especially updates to previously posted ones.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#100 Old 5th May 2016 at 2:56 PM
Here's my first ever shirt. It's kinda cool seeing something I made in game. I might try making something else next time I need a break from playing.
Page 4 of 22