Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:53 AM Last edited by nikkiluvz : 5th Apr 2019 at 4:35 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default All paintings and pictures are coming out blurry.
I am trying to make some nice portraits and family photos, I use the antique camera for the photos. I did test with the sims 2 camera, which works fine. But everything else comes out blurry. I have attached a photo taken using the antique camera. I have also tested the quality using a custom photo.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 4:05 AM
There is no picture showing. If you used the new uploader make sure to select the picture then go down and click 'upload' otherwise it doesn't actually upload the picture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There is no picture showing. If you used the new uploader make sure to select the picture then go down and click 'upload' otherwise it doesn't actually upload the picture.

Thank you for letting me know. I have not posted anything since the update so I was not aware. the image is posted, all good now.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 5:34 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but is your snapshot quality in camera settings set to large?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
This is probably a stupid question, but is your snapshot quality in camera settings set to large?

Yes it is.