Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2009 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Delphy : 20th May 2009 at 12:42 PM.
Default MTS2 and S2C Merge is now complete!
The downtime today was for me to work on merging the two sites, as per the news announcements of late.

Here is what has been copied across:
  • User names (See below)
  • Forums
  • Social Groups

What has not been copied across are:
  • Private Messages
  • Stars & Features (will be done later)
  • Deleted threads

The user names have been imported as follows:
  • Any user names that have identical usernames and emails, have been left untouched, except for any S2C posts being assigned to them
  • Any user names that existed on both S2C and MTS2, but the email address where different, have been imported as (Username)_SC (note the _SC on the end). If you have trouble logging on as your normal S2C nick, try adding _SC on the end
  • Any user names that existed on S2C but not on MTS2 have been added as a new user

Some forum changes:
  • The S2C Contests forum has been condensed down to "Ongoing Contests", which have a category of the type (Beauty, Houses, etc)
  • Where Can I Find...? has been moved to the Game Help area
  • Computer & Software help has been moved to the Game Help area

The old forums are still available at http://old.sims-community.com/ - you may login there to make copies of your avatar, private messages, etc, but the entire forum is locked, so you may not post.

If you need an S2C username merging into an MTS2 one (if it's an _SC one or entirely different), or a name change (S2C users only!) please post here in this thread.

BEFORE REQUESTING A NAME CHANGE, READ THIS!

To check if a username is actually taken, use http://www.modthesims2.com/member/USERNAMEHERE (Replace USERNAMEHERE with the one you want to check)

If the username you request is already taken, you will NOT be able to have a name change.

Contents that have been submitted are currently on hold while we get the new moderation systems up and running for these sections.

Note: The avatar size here on MTS2 is smaller than that on S2C - this is not likely to change anytime soon. You may have to resize your avatar down to 100x100 to make it fit.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
7 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2009 at 10:31 AM
first comment~!
No name change for me then?
If you will, I chose 'Aled'. Please/

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Instructor
#3 Old 20th May 2009 at 10:40 AM
Can you choose a new name? I would love aeowyn without the 22, I just realised theres no aeowyn :l WHY did I put 22?? Fine if not :P

Thanks for the merge! [2nd comment, woo! lol] but I was wondering, is there going to be a WCIF forum anymore?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2009 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeowyn22
Can you choose a new name? I would love aeowyn without the 22, I just realised theres no aeowyn :l WHY did I put 22?? Fine if not :P

Thanks for the merge! [2nd comment, woo! lol] but I was wondering, is there going to be a WCIF forum anymore?

There is still one there I think :D

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=556

Hosting my first contest "Style and Culture" :D
Find it here: Style and culture contest
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:07 AM
Could you merge the user Nannie_SC with my user, please ? Or rather delete it as a matter of fact, as I've never posted on SC2.
Thanks in advance...
Scholar
#6 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:23 AM
Can my Dollyrot_SC be changed to just Dollyrot? (I think I might be missing the entire point:P) I had to use different emails because SC didn't allow hotmail accounts.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:42 AM
Nan, Nannie_SC has been removed.

big_al405, done.

aeowyn22, there is already a user named aeowyn.

DollyRot: DollyRot_SC has been merged into your DollyRot account.

Anime Addict
#8 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:49 AM
Is it possible to change my name to just Corrie and merge it with my _SC account, or is there already someone by that name here...

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:55 AM
Can you delete the Kangaroop account, please? That was my SC username but I never used it to post, so there's no point to keeping it.

Thank you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:57 AM
Yay!!! XD Thanks dude

Instructor
#11 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:01 PM
There is ? :O
I always thought there wasnt, because when you search aeowyn it goes to me!
Oh well, you would be the one to know, of course!
Thanks so much for your time ^.^
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:02 PM
On S2C I had the username SnowWhite...is there any chance of me having that one here as well? Or is there already a SnowWhite on MTS2?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:07 PM
unfortunately there is another SnowWhite.
http://linna.modthesims2.com/member...modthesims2.com

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:10 PM
aeowyn22, the member search only returns people that have > 0 posts (ie 1 or more). To check if a username is actually taken, use http://www.modthesims2.com/member/USERNAMEHERE (Replace USERNAMEHERE with the one you want to check)

snow_white_24, there is already a member called SnowWhite here.

Simgaroop, Kangaroop has 1 post, not 0. If you want we can merge this into Simgaroop.

corrie965: There is no Corrie_SC or Corrie965_SC. So I have no idea what one you want to merge.

Anime Addict
#15 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:15 PM
Thanks Delph, great work.

here have a drink

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:16 PM
Could I have my name changed back to just Atropa? Would greatly appreciate it.
Also, I had a different username for MTS2 - missgehenna - connected to a different email address, but I figure it's sort of redundant now, so could it either be merged with this current one, or just plain deleted? And in case I need to prove the missgehenna one is me, I suppose I could either PM from there, or email from the address connected to it?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:24 PM
I would like to have "macthekat_SC" merged with this account please

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Scholar
#18 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:27 PM
Muchly appreciated.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:28 PM
I'd hate to be an annoyance but the SnowWhite linked to in Aleds post appears to be my S2C account...any chance the accounts could be merged using the SnowWhite username?
Instructor
#20 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:31 PM
If possible id like to have chowgilly_SC merged with chowgilly if possible? i had the same name on MTS2 and S2C but were different email adresses.

Thanks for the great work
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:34 PM
I too want my name changed - to just "Psyche" if that is possible? It would be great if it could be done! Thanks.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:40 PM
macthekat, macthekat_SC has been merged.

Atropa_SC, A member "Atropa" already exists.

snow_white_24: Removed old SnowWhite and changed your username to it.

chowgilly: Done

Psyche_SC: User psyche already exists here.

Test Subject
#23 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:43 PM
Thank you Delphy! =]
Scholar
#24 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:43 PM
can you merge my [mts2] user account: cill2007 with this one [which is/was my s2c username]. I want them to be clw8.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Instructor
#25 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:43 PM
Duderocks and samantha45455: please merge to "duderocks"
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: No longer needed
Page 1 of 11