Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#51 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:58 PM
sinniti, you can do anything which is permissible by the Creator Guidelines, and your entry will be moderated according to them. In terms of choosing Exceptional nominees, yes, the post is taken into account; although it is by no means the most influential factor.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 1:00 AM
Oooooh I cant wait to see the entries for Victorian London!! What a great theme! I think the recent Sweeny Todd movie that just came out is Victorian London in case anyone needs inspiration.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:18 PM
Where do we upload? In the normal place?

Life is a curious game..
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:31 AM
super psyched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAH WEST Side STORY IS AMaZINg LALaLaLALaLALALALLALALALAL!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:14 PM
Yeah where do we upload?

Life is a curious game..
Theorist
#56 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sinniti
Where do we upload? In the normal place?
Yes, in User Tools / Upload Items, the usual place. But it needs to be by tomorrow, the end draws near...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:13 PM
Thank you sophie, never entered a challenge before just wanted to make sure. Its ok I send it in 2day isnt it? I know its the last day but im guessing I still have to midnight to submit it? x

Life is a curious game..
Theorist
#58 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:42 PM Last edited by Sophie-David : 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sinniti
Thank you sophie, never entered a challenge before just wanted to make sure. Its ok I send it in 2day isnt it? I know its the last day but im guessing I still have to midnight to submit it? x
I am not a moderator, but that has worked for me in the past - and today I hope it work for me again!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:49 PM
LOL me 2, I have an evening class at 6.00pm and wont be home till 9.00pm England time. I dont know if this site is American but obviously the time is different. So can I still post before 12.00am English time?

Life is a curious game..
Instructor
#60 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:39 PM
Hmm who knows? I'd say post it as quickly as possible . I posted mine just a little while ago and it worked.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM
I desperatly want to upload but my pc just crashed and closed everything. I have to get up at 6.30am tomorrow and when I got home tonite at 9.00pm from evening classes I have problems at home. I hope I am not going to be peanalised for my dificult circumstances but I desperatly want to upload but it is just late now, its 12.00am. Plase can I upload 2mrrow after I finish my school placement? Send me a PM with your answer if you do not want to post here. Please.

Life is a curious game..
Instructor
#62 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 4:22 AM
I have sent you a PM sinniti so check your box

Find me on YouTube!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 12:31 AM
Omg, I can't believe I missed the deadline!!
Is there any way that the deadline could be extended? There are hardly any entries, and this is my favorite subject ever. I have a whole bunch of things that I wanted to submit...

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#64 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:06 AM
I have sent you a PM aswell sunken
Test Subject
#65 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 7:08 AM
I was wondering about the small amount of entries too.
I've submitted my entry on the 20th, it's not approved yet, so I guess there are more entries pending?

Leonie
Instructor
#66 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:06 AM
same with me green

Find me on YouTube!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#67 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:09 AM
I submitted mine last night, well into April 24 by my clock, and the deadline was the 22nd. It made it through and got approved. I don't know if I'll get penalized for being late but my entry was nothing special anyways so I don't think that was even an option for me this time. My advice is upload as soon as you can and don't worry about it unless the page tells you that you are too late.
Instructor
#68 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:29 AM
Yeh... mine was approved even later then yours Phaenoh, like you said as long as it doesn't say you have missed the deadline go ahead and upload to it.

Find me on YouTube!
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 2:57 AM
Default Missed the deadline
Newbie here in regards to posting or entering anything.. have always been a lurker, downloader, and apt pupil with the tutorials since the beginning of Sims2..

Was going to enter this - Built a "Victorian England Workhouse" - but did not get to finish it before I was attacked with a bug.. and then forgot it until yesterday... I will still try to finish the lot as I learned from research that Workhouses were sectioned and furnished as best as maxis items and my homecrafter creations can.. and work on getting the courage to actually upload to ... my #1 Fansite - MTS2!... shivers..

Why is uploading here so scary to me.. as if I am placing my "commoner skills" alongside those of the "Royal Professionals"? I don't hesitate to upload my lots to the exchange and feel some at least are excellent in their construction, decoration, furnishing.. etc..

I'm gonna have dreams about actually posting something here at long last even if it is only my "gosh durn it! missed again!" post..
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 8:29 PM
I submitted a building, probably around the 22nd, but while I was uploading there was no option for submission of a house. I used some other category (silly brain is not jumpstarting so I can't remember what it was) and managed to get it in, but neglected to include the lot size and cost. While I was out of town, I got a message to fix it and did so, but I'm not sure if it will be included in the challenge since it's now late. pffft. Anyone have any experience like mine? Will it still be part of the challenge as a late submission, or will it be included since it was submitted (with errors) before the deadline?

[
Instructor
#71 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 11:41 PM
Hmmm, I am not sure. You see I submitted mine on the 22nd and then a day or two late got a PM saying that I hadn't actually included the lot! I checked it and sure enough all that was in the file was a .rtf. And mine got accepted late around the 24th. Now if you don't mind I need to go out and get my copy of GTA IV

Find me on YouTube!
Alchemist
#72 Old 2nd May 2008 at 8:18 AM
Mauriemom, I had the same thing with my lot submission for the challenge - the page seemed to think I was uploading a mesh instead of a house. But it went through anyway, so I suppose it's okay.

I have no idea about late entries, but there's been no official closure or other info posted - the mods must be busy! I'm getting a bit impatient to see the voting though.
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:06 PM
Am I the only one who checks here 3-4 times a day?! ROFL!!! I am so impatient...I MUST work on that
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mannik
Am I the only one who checks here 3-4 times a day?! ROFL!!! I am so impatient...I MUST work on that

No, you're NOT the only one! *LOL* Patience has NEVER been one of my virtues.

Can't wait, can't wait!! Also, can't wait to see the next theme finalized and announced... Are we all of the understanding that it will be The Orient, since that was the #2 choice in the last poll?

Watching for it to be announced so I can get creating and submitting!!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#75 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:42 PM
What's the next challenge topic going to be?
What's the next challenge topic going to be? :D
Page 3 of 4