Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 4:59 PM
Something odd going on here, If I direct a child from Parenting > Put Sim To Bed they just jump into someone else bed despite already having there own bed Claimed, and even double checking it to make sure.

Maybe it's suppose to happen that way, but I rather my child not jump into the same bed as her uncle.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
I have yet to run Origin or the game (so it's not patched yet), but I'm afraid to because I have three Aliens with human disguises in my game...

I've seen a screenshot of the new Save/Load screen, and to me, it reminds me of "The Sims 3" (I haven't really played it myself, but my Mom has, and when she had gotten back into it for a while earlier this year, that's broadly what it looked like). Was it always like that or not, though? (My Mom doesn't remember it looking like that back when she originally played it.)

Hmm, I'll have to try that. Thanks!

UPDATE: It does work! I dunno how reliable the "Have Update" thing is, though, because Neia's Self-Employment Career has an Update even though it showed up as "No".

No. The question being asked, is, "Have (you downloaded the) update?" If it's on the, "no," list, then you have not downloaded the latest file.
Page 3 of 3