Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 8:49 PM
Default Major Conflicts/Scandals
What major conflicts or scandals are occurring in your game?

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 12:05 AM
Mayor Avett Price's perfect family, isn't. His children, all except Gail, are an embarrassment to the proper, upstanding mayor.

Gail, the second child, is following in her mother's footsteps and making her way up the Business career while starting a family with her husband.

Elijah, the oldest, married the goth-looking daughter of Lenny Kravitz, Rock God, and Lilura Nightshade, Cult Leader. He has abandoned all sense and joined the Entertainment world.

Bethany has two boyfriends and they all live happily together.

Lincoln got his girlfriend pregnant while they were still in high school.

Not that Avett should be throwing any stones around in his glass house. He's having an affair with his male assistant.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:55 PM
Femme Fatale is pregnant!
Link Ninja
#4 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 7:18 AM
*gasp* will this be her first @simsample ? I know she likes to prowl for Misters and will she continue after a new babby appears?

Conflicts and scandals in my game are really ramping up, and being played out through my sims story; an underground fighting ring, the conflict between political opponents running for the mayor's seat, drugs in Greek Society, long-lived friendships breaking apart, and more. There's a particular scandal that's been simmering for awhile involving one of the characters and I will leave below as a teaser of sorts -
~*~
Evelyn Jane Orbinson, or Evie as her family calls her, has always been an independent, motivated, young woman looking out for her best interests. She's a talented violinist and fastidious in about every aspect of her life.

However, appearances are only that. The surface. Underneath a storm is raging in Evie as she walks a tightrope between her public image as a daughter of a prestigious political family while being an unwitting protege to the best violinist in the region whom she carries on an affair with out of fear of him ruining her reputation.

Someday the storm in her will inevitably break through and cause destruction to everyone it its path, including the ones she loves.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 7:27 PM
I guess this is the only major one in Sedona....

Because of a biological push, Haneul is going through a 'little bit' of a baby fever. It's going to lead to two interesting proposals and serious shifts in multiple households. And when I say multiple households, I mean most of the town.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 1:59 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 10th Dec 2017 at 3:03 AM.
From Sim Magazine:

Gwendolyn {Ottomas} Grunt has revealed that her Alien Son’s Biological Father is one of the Infamous FitzHugh Clan and is none other than…Emrys {FitzHugh} Delarosa. When asked about whether he was the Father of Gwynn FitzHugh, Emrys said “Gwynn is certainly my son and he is a welcome member of Clan FitzHugh”.

Chloë {Singles} and her sister as well Lola {Singles} have both been seen visiting often at General Buzz Grunt’s House in Strangetown, when asked Chloë and Lola are both reported to have said that they are “just good friends” with the well known General and have no plans to move in with him.

General Buzz Grunt has been quoted as saying that “I have become close friends with several Aliens after I have had a chance to get to know them better.”, however he had no comment concerning his daughter in law Gwendolyn Grunt’s Alien son other than to say that “Gwynn is a good enough kid”.

General Buzz Grunt was asked about Chloë and Lola the Well Known Davis Sisters and he said “the sisters are both very dear friends of mine” and he said the rumors of them moving in were unfounded and that his house was full at this point.

Lola Davis was seen at Club Free with Caleb Loste recently and sources have said that they were using the Elevator to Woohoo. Lola had “no comment” about being involved with the son of one of her former roomates and Caleb Loste was unavailable and "busy in class" at the University.

Sources have also said that Chloë Davis was seen recently at that same very popular Club Free {open 24 hours 7 days a week, teens and older welcome} with another of the well known FitzHugh Clan, Arturo Delarosa. It was said that Chloë did Woohoo in the Elevator while she was there. When asked about Arturo, Chloë said that she was “just friends with Arturo” and had no definite plans.

There was a new Alien Abduction in Strangetown and Mickey Dosser was returned after being Abducted, and is reported to be pregnant. Also in Bluewater Village was an Alien Abduction and Gruffydd Pfeifer, the human looking son of one of Curious Alien Babies, was himself Abducted and has recently returned and is also reportedly pregnant.

Sources has said that Chloë and Lola are rumoured to be both Pregnant at the same time by the same man and that he is not someone that either are married to. Their respective husbands, The Well known Davis Brothers were not available for comment.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:37 AM
One of my college students is possible pregnant and shows signs on it
I wonder if they’ll give birth after graduating
(I don’t have much drama yet unfortunately)

I build small houses *^*
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:25 AM
merde price was an illegitimate child of two founders in my hood odell bay she went to the orphanage since her parents didn't want her (heck her dad didn't even know about her until she was at college!) but now she spends her days with her 4 kids (2 twins with different dads) and she has woohooed with 20 different sims loved 20 different sims had 30 best friends and made out with 20 different sims...yep a lot of marriages have been broken up due to her.

molly barakat (mother of merde above) was in love with a few of the town and well she caused A LOT of scandal when she ran a brothel which was also a restaurant...did i mention she cooked about ten of her children?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr