Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 12:03 AM
Default Miscarriage Mod
Anyone know of a miscarriage mod out there for the sims 4 I know there is one for the Sims 3 but not 4. I know most people may not want it in there game cause it can seem depressing but some do. I've seen horrible mods too and i just ignore them. But seriously is anyone making one or trying to make one. Inteen says he probably wont make one but Ive seen creators of abortion/clinic mods and was hoping they could make a miscarriage mod. If NOT could someone point me in the right direction to making one that would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NapturallyBree
Anyone know of a miscarriage mod out there for the sims 4 I know there is one for the Sims 3 but not 4. I know most people may not want it in there game cause it can seem depressing but some do. I've seen horrible mods too and i just ignore them. But seriously is anyone making one or trying to make one. Inteen says he probably wont make one but Ive seen creators of abortion/clinic mods and was hoping they could make a miscarriage mod. If NOT could someone point me in the right direction to making one that would be greatly appreciated.

The pregnancy settings with Mc Command Center allows you to "End Pregnancy" On both Male and Female Sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NapturallyBree

You should try the SuperScripts V2 mod.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:24 AM
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:28 PM