Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:38 PM
Default A program other than Body Shop?
I was wondering if anyone knew of a program like Body Shop, but ran better than that program. The Body Shop that comes with The Sims 2 is a nice program and I use it fairly often to make clothing, eyes and the like. But the program just seems to be so picky on whether it wants to run or not. Today alone I had to wait 45 minutes just for the thing to load. Yesterday I couldn't get it to load at all.
I'd like to find something a little more... reliable. Or at least make the Body Shop program somehow run better.

Is there such a program out there somewhere? Fairly simple to use, for those like me who aren't all that quick on learning new programs? :P
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:46 PM
There's nothing that's a real alternative to Body Shop. You need it to make unique files if nothing else. Check out the FAQs in Game Help - there's one on Body Shop - to see what to do if it's being stupid and not running.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:23 PM
Alrighty, I'll take a look. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:27 PM
Is this the version of bodyshop which you downloaded as a standalone (oldest version) or the one you got with your game install? Stay away from the standalone!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:53 AM
Oh, sorry for the delayed reply.
It's the version that came with the game.