Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 2:57 AM
Default UI Flags 2
This is property that can be set and retrieved via the Relationship primitive. How many flags does it use, and what do they mean? I know that the UI Flags/Ownership value flags are referenced in Const 0x11C and the Familial Relationship flags are referenced in Const 0x11A. What about UI Flags 2?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 6:31 PM
The "UI Flags 2", relationship are at the end of Constant table 0x11C, flag 1 is for BFF and I'm not sure if flag 2 is used but it is defined. A&N uses flag 3 to set 'Platonic Friend' (no romance permitted) and flag 4 for 'Secret Lover' (no romance in company permitted).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:57 PM
Thanks. I noticed that ACR uses flag B for the friend zone, and wondered which ones were actually used by the game. I wanted to use one for a Found Family indicator - currently I'm just piggybacking off of ACR and treating the friend zone as found family, but the friend zone is not available to younger than teen, so it's not perfect. Do you know what other hacks use this flags field?