Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 8:19 PM
Default Disney Sims Music Videos
I was looking through some of my old sims music videos and decided to share some of the "disney" ones with you guys.

Not Like The Movies - Katy Perry

Once Upon a Dream -Lana Del Rey (Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty)

Do You wanna Build a Snowman

The Little Mermaid (Atlantis by Ellie Goulding)

If you subscribe, I will sub you back if you let me know. Also, if you have any requests, I'd love to hear them!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:34 AM
Hey how do you not get copyrighted for putting their music in the videos?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
Hey how do you not get copyrighted for putting their music in the videos?

Sometimes it's a hit or miss, but recently I found this where you can search a song and it will tell you if you can use it or not. I have a few videos on my youtube that had to be muted because youtube didn't have that policy page set up yet and there was no way of knowing if I could use a certain song or not. The only songs I've ever had a problem with was Taylor Swift's newer music and Hotel California by The Eagles so far. I kept those videos up despite the fact they're muted, but have a link in the comments and the description on them to the same exact video on vimeo like this one for example so that people can watch it with the music since vimeo isn't as picky.

Another thing is, I don't monetize my videos - If I did they'd probably all be demonetized anyway for having music in it that isn't my own.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 6:28 AM
<3 I meant to say thank you for that advice a couple of days ago but thank you for those tips :D