Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#426 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 11:53 PM
Having myself a big old American Horror Story binge in the lead up to the new season starting next month. There's nothing new that really peaks my interest at the moment.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#427 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 4:41 PM
It's always sunny in Philadelphia

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#428 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 7:58 PM
The Loud House

It's about the middle child of 11 and the only boy of the 11 interacting with his sisters and the many personalities they display. It's actually relatable if you belong to a large family in any regards. I was meaning to catch up and see why it was popular...aside from the mad scientist visual gags, it's has enough realism to fit into a slice of life comedy, that I haven't seen since I used to watch Rugrats when I was a rugrat myself.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#429 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I love that show! It's such a hoot - the narrator is one of my favorite characters, as is the dad. Still working on the last season.

I've always had a soft spot for Petra... even when she was a money hungry witch in the first season. I especially loved her as the seasons progressed though. I also loved the narrator

Currently watching Suits. Me and my partner have been watching it for months at dinner time and We've just got to the part where Mike gets caught. Usually we watch an episode or 2 a day but We've been glued to the tv the past few nights while trying to get the baby to sleep

Mad Poster
#430 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:22 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Sep 2019 at 6:22 AM.
Rugrats, Season 2

In this season, milestones happen. Chuckie get potty-trained, Tommy gets his booster shot and explore the local bank, for starters.

Funny thing: the really buffed-up nurse in pediatrics and the policewoman at the command center are drawn so similarly and share a voice, I usually categorize as twins in minor character filing.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#431 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:56 PM
Just finished 2 Netflix shows - Workin' Moms and Master of None.
Both were pretty good.

Mad Poster
#432 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 7:27 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Oct 2019 at 1:30 AM.
Getting back into Sailor Moon.

Any day now, the last installment, the series finale for which I waited 20 years to see in its first English dub will be released and I need to catch up on this show.

Better write a guide.

So far:
ON DISC
Chōjin Sentai Jetman (one of the possible but rejected candidate for Mighty Morphing Power Rangers)
Sailor Moon Classic, Season 1 (Eps 1-46)
Nichijou (my ordinary life
The Office (US)
Friends
South Park
The Simpsons
Sealab 2021

ON NETFLIX
Arrested Development
Parks and Recreation
Monty Python catalog
Big Mouth (Netflix exclusive, rated TV-MA in the US due to extreme suggestive content)

Mad Poster
#433 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 1:06 PM
Just finished Gilmore Girls and Gilmore Girls: a year in the life. I feel like it went downhill after Lorelei and Luke broke up, I liked the "10 years later" bit though, it was fun to see how the actors had changed. Also Sebastian Bach wth

Currently watching the newer South Parks. They're terrible. Don't bother.

Theorist
#434 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 4:27 PM
Is anyone watching The Crown? It's now Season 3--not so good so far. The casting is fine but the stories are boring so far. Please, no spoilers!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#435 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Is anyone watching The Crown? It's now Season 3--not so good so far. The casting is fine but the stories are boring so far. Please, no spoilers!
We haven't finished Season 2 yet. That is a shame about season 3.

I watched The End of the F***ing World. As I was watching the first season, I pretty much decided this series wasn't worth it, but then fell asleep and got to season 2. Season 2 is quite interesting, so I went back and watched season 1. The show is definitely different and interesting. I enjoyed it, but not as much as I've enjoyed other shows.

Speaking of other shows, we finished The Good Place on Netflix. The next season is on regular TV, but I think we're waiting for it to come out on Netflix.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#436 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 11:54 PM
Have any of you seen the series "You" yet? It's an addictive suspense show, along the lines of Breaking Bad.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#437 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 12:21 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Jan 2020 at 1:29 AM.
Lights Out with David Spade (<----Yes, I enjoy a bit of snark and cynicism now and then)

His show delves into non-political news along the lines of what-the-fuckery to celebrity hearsay to controversies in marketing. It offsets the Trump-heavy news that a good portion of viewers are tired of and his team made a guarantee you won't likely punch a hole through the flat screen.

His mother was on in a recent edition and when he guarantee his mother that they were done with the dirty jokes, the innkeeper's worm swarm (Innkeeper's worm? Those phallic sea creatures everyone joked about) shown up and the regrettable "I spoke too soon..." which is part of the WTF-ery.

Either way, it's supplemented with promotional content on the social media networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). My favorite ones are where he is talking about his life. Turned out he injured his neck in a routine standing backflip that never recovered properly because his family didn't have health insurance. That was news to me. A lighter one was his crappy first job as a dishwasher\busboy and his constant clashing with his grumpy, constantly smoking boss over his comedic quips.

Mad Poster
#438 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 1:54 AM
Waterloo road. It's a British drama about a high school in a underdeveloped area. Funnily enough it was filmed down the road from my childhood home, and they often used my old high school, as well as pupils, on the show. In fact I'm in the back ground during Season 3.

They started filming back in 2005ish? It's really nice seeing my town how I remember it. It's become so "modernised" since I moved off to Wales that it doesn't feel like the same place. Plus it's nice to pause the t.v. and tell Adam all my fun memories when I see an area I recognise, a friend in the background or just to tell him that I/my Mum/my sister watched them film a particular scene.

Field Researcher
#439 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Waterloo road. It's a British drama about a high school in a underdeveloped area. Funnily enough it was filmed down the road from my childhood home, and they often used my old high school, as well as pupils, on the show. In fact I'm in the back ground during Season 3.

They started filming back in 2005ish? It's really nice seeing my town how I remember it. It's become so "modernised" since I moved off to Wales that it doesn't feel like the same place. Plus it's nice to pause the t.v. and tell Adam all my fun memories when I see an area I recognise, a friend in the background or just to tell him that I/my Mum/my sister watched them film a particular scene.

Aw man, I used to love Waterloo Road. Especially Tom Clarkson. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Mad Poster
#440 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 7:24 PM
MythBusters Seasons 1 and 2.

"Jet Assisted Chevy" would set the tone for the insanity wrought by these two. Adam was actually added to the hosting duties because Jamie was the sobering yin to Adam and his raging yang and usually it was remarked that a small fraction of any given episode was content with educational value and the grossly large remainder was of Adam getting hurt, running around in underwear or goofing around. Thank Gods Jamie is the safety officer.

P.S. I'm semi-Spiritual, but have an agnostic side (how I survived this long is miraculous in its own right). I know these two are atheist.

Top Secret Researcher
#441 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 4:30 AM
On Netflix: Terrace House, Giri/Haji, Babylon Berlin, After Life season 2
Test Subject
#442 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 3:25 PM Last edited by socialevil : 7th Jun 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Most dangerous game on Quibi! It makes me angry when I cant watch movies or TV shows on the big screen but this time they won.
People say there are some opportunities to watch these shows via Android apps, but I dont know how.
Lab Assistant
#443 Old 2nd May 2020 at 3:26 AM
Bojack Horseman. I adore how each episode is so different and the creative approaches they take to telling a story. You have a whole episode without talking, a whole episode in dementia-riddled flashbacks, a dinner with dead characters, a whole episode where it is just one monologue, episodes that are written like listicles, and on and on. Instead of being a gimmick, each unique version actually adds something to the story and is related to the characters in the focus. It's the type of thing that makes me want to tell stories.
Mad Poster
#444 Old 2nd May 2020 at 4:40 AM
Gave Beastars a try. I'm not really into anime, but a furry anime is interesting to me.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#445 Old 6th May 2020 at 8:29 PM
Trying to get through the complete Sailor Moon saga from the 1990s. I'm up to episode 34, where the Moon Princess is revealed. I finished episode 33, where Sailor Venus debuts in time to find the Moon Princess.

I also have Sailor Moon Crystal series, all 3 arcs. Haven't watched them. I would rather watch it after I get through the 1990s saga. Take into account, that we're talking 200 TV episodes, 3 theatrical films, 2 theatrical featurettes and a TV special with an hour long run and three stories of Sailor Moon's growth as a superheroine, what Uranus and Neptune were up to at a haunted resort and a story adapt from the manga subseries (Chibiusa's Picture Diary) in the special, it's a vampire story and in the latter half of the season, a second story is written from the series to fit a full-length episode and it involves the dentist.

Forum Resident
#446 Old 13th May 2020 at 4:50 PM
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (I've been hearing about this anime for years now but never watched until now. I didn't think I would like it but surprisingly, so far, I do like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvSKmPdD2a4

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Top Secret Researcher
#447 Old 17th May 2020 at 11:05 PM
Schitts creek's latest season just started on Netflix so watching that along with Dead to me.
Oh and a couple of British comedies that I can relax to and just enjoy - This country and Still game.
Mad Poster
#448 Old 21st May 2020 at 12:46 AM
Watching the anime Nichijou: My Ordinary Life.

It's reminiscent of Azumanga Daioh!, but it has its own charms. Like Seinfeld, the nothing factor is strung along into interconnected stories through the episodes. The story follows high schoolers and a child prodigy, her creation and a black cat.

Forum Resident
#449 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 6:45 PM
Parasyte (Another anime I didn't think I would get into but each episode just keeps getting more interesting.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_o1Xtkw5s

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Mad Poster
#450 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:42 PM
The Office US.

I keep returning to Season 1 and have repeatedly seen the first 3 seasons.

Within that time, I should have seen it in full, but people say Steve Carell's performance and metamorphosis from fat, oafish, balding goofball to refined and considerate and he's lost weight and gained his hair back and people tell me Steve's character was what made the show, but his contract was the final say on how it would end for him.

There is Space Force on Netflix, which he aged kinda...off. I know grey hair is normal, but it's the hair that's thinning in spots. His character in the first half of the show's first episode is pretty unbearable for a man in a branch that was made fun of in the past 4 years. I don't know if in the next 4 years it would be irelevent or ireverent. More like Space Farce.

Page 18 of 21