Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 11:32 AM
Default shirtless vet employees
Hi, I've recently started playing TS4 again and no matter what I do, the vet employees are always shirtless. I tried buying the vet clinic to change their outfits, but there was no such option on the dresser. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 2:53 AM
If you have S4S maybe you can check if the outfits they should be wearing still have the line that makes them an "event" or "situation" costume, I don't remember the name right now but it should be obvious when you see it. Check another such costume, such as the police uniforms, to see what the line looks like, if they still work. If the uniforms don't have the line then just create an override and add it. As long as you have another one for comparison you can easily find it in the pull down menu. They are all grouped together.

Give it a try, though it may be something completely different. I am having a similar problem myself, in which sims no longer change their clothes automatically. As, they wake up and go to school... In their underwear, without first changing into their normal or seasonal outfits. Maybe they broke two different things, maybe it's two symptoms of the same broken thing.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 11:20 PM
Have you tried taking out your mods folder with all cc as well and start a new game to see if the vet changes into their outfit. I would suggest you have cc causing the problem. The last patch messed up a lot of older cc (clothes, skins and tattoos) when the introduced the mermaid form. My vets (which i just played two days ago) are wearing the full normal vet uniform.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1792118137636639
I am having a similar problem myself, in which sims no longer change their clothes automatically. As, they wake up and go to school... In their underwear, without first changing into their normal or seasonal outfits. Maybe they broke two different things, maybe it's two symptoms of the same broken thing.

It's not a bug anymore, it's a feature. and was mentioned as such in the most recent patch notes..

LittleMsSam have created a fix for children so they will wear their everyday cloths for school
you can find it in here under the name Kids will change into Everyday when going to GradeSchool
https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...-are-sooo-small

and she made a fix for teenagers too, but didn't release it yet on her Tubmlr
you can easily find it though on her Discord channel by searching for "teen", she uploaded it there for now
(there's a link to her discord in her Tumblr page ^)
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:21 PM
First, do you have any nude male top overrides/replacements, if so check those first, and in S4S go to warehouse tab, scroll to bottom where it says Tags, and click EDIT, and look out for Uniform: Uniform_Vet (57398), if exists, delete it, or do you have any Vet top overrides/replacements, if so check those and make sure they are tagged as Uniform: Uniform_Vet.

If none of those apply, you may have to dig in a lot further, like you may of downloaded a conflicting piece of CC without even knowing about it, which only way to know this would be to 50/50 method.