Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 10:27 PM
Default Change gallery mermaid in to a human to use in game
Title says it all.
I have found a beautiful sim that I would love to turn human I can't find a way in cas and I found a cheat as well "traits.remove_trait trait_OccultMermaid" so I used the cheat however it doesn't work properly, her mermaid part disappeared..great..however instead of the water changing back to hygiene it still stayed as hydration and mentions the mermaid needing water etc..Is there a simpler way to just press "x" in cas? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
As an added bonus, the resulting tombstones can be sold for $5 each.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 10:36 PM
Not sure where you find mermaid kelp, but I found this on the internet: "To turn back to a normal Sim, all you need to do is eat the Mermadic Kelp once again, but this time you need to eat two. This will remove any of the traits and abilities they had with their transformation, so keep this in mind."
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 5:36 PM
Mermaid kelp can be bought from the rewards store in-game for I believe 500 satisfaction points (I will need to check to verify the amount), but I also believe I saw elsewhere (either Twitter or the official forums) that exploring the cave in Sulani has a slight chance of giving mermaid kelp.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 2:43 AM
I found a gorgeous Sim too (Crystal Speldulva or something like that). I ate two kelp, and in CAS it doesn't show she's a mermaid...but she still has hydration instead of hygiene. Ugh.
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 11:43 AM
Try using cheats to remove her hidden traits
open the cheats console and paste those (hit enter after each one)

traits.remove_trait OccultMermaid_Discovered
traits.remove_trait OccultMermaid_MerfolkWoke
traits.remove_trait OccultMermaid_MermaidForm
traits.remove_trait OccultMermaid_TemporaryDiscovered
traits.remove_trait OccultMermaid_TYAE